2009 & 2010 signee and commitments

mommamia

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Who all has signed with colleges and who has given verbals? I heard Tia from Kenwood has signed with APSU and Hailey Elliot has given a verbal to an Arkansas school. Congrats to these two young ladies, anybody have any more?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Who all has signed with colleges and who has given verbals? I heard Tia from Kenwood has signed with APSU and Hailey Elliot has given a verbal to an Arkansas school. Congrats to these two young ladies, anybody have any more?

Have you tried the Signee's Page? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

http://tennessee.coacht.com/players/signee...Display+Signees

5 played in our Organization last year. Most of our 18U Gold team from last year are now about to begin their freshman seasons (some their sophomore seasons) and plan to return to play for our Fury Women's team this summer.

Can't wait to see our college girls get on the field in the next few weeks.

We feel very fortunate to have such a talented group of players and great kids choose to play with us this summer.

5 played in our Organization last year. Most of our 18U Gold team from last year are now about to begin their freshman seasons (some their sophomore seasons) and plan to return to play for our Fury Women's team this summer.

Can't wait to see our college girls get on the field in the next few weeks.

We feel very fortunate to have such a talented group of players and great kids choose to play with us this summer.

So for your Gold team do you just get girls who have already signed??? I guess you use the 16yr old team for girls who want to get signed???

We are in just our 3rd year as the Fury Organization, so this will probably be our last year to need to basically "build a team from scratch" at the 18U Gold level. We have players that will "graduate" to the Gold level for the summer of 2010, and players that will "graduate" to the 16U team, etc.

As the college recruiting scene continues to change and so many programs are depending on the sophomore or junior in high school verbal commitments, I can see our Gold team becoming a group of players that have already committed or signed, and are focused on preparing their game for the next level and strictly focused on qualifying for and competing at Gold Nationals.

We've got a great group of kids that just want to get better and compete.

Thanks for the interest.

So for your Gold team do you just get girls who have already signed??? I guess you use the 16yr old team for girls who want to get signed???

From what brother is saying, they get girls that have already signed or almost ready to sign and then Fury takes the credit for them playing on their team. Interesting.....