12 AAA

OffTheRecord

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have any thoughts on the teams in this league? 70,000 students and no one cares about basketball. What gives????

It sure doesn't seem like it:) That being said, with all of the negative stuff that goes on here sometimes, I am glad region 6-AAA stays offline.

There are really only three teams with a shot to move on to state, Hillsboro, McGavock, and Brentwood. There are a couple of others (Antioch, Glencliff, Overton, Franklin, Ravenwood) that could pull an upset or two, but those three are the only three with a realistic shot of beating any 5-AAA teams.

I really hope McGavock pulls it out. Whoever wins the 11-AAA tournament will have a much easier road to the region final than McGavock will.

These rankings are updated continuously and are based only on scores reported to CoachT.com.

Women's Basketball

Division I Class AAA Region 6 District 12

Rank Team W-L

Record Win

Percentage

1 McGavock 8-0 100.00%

2 Antioch 7-2 77.80%

3 Glencliff 6-2 75.00%

4 Hunters Lane 4-4 50.00%

5 Maplewood 2-6 25.00%

6 Stratford 1-6 14.30%

7 Whites Creek 0-8 0.00%

These rankings are updated continuously and are based only on scores reported to CoachT.com.

Women's Basketball

Division I Class AAA Region 6

Rank Team W-L

Record Win

Percentage

1 Hillsboro 19-1 95.00%

2 McGavock 19-2 90.50%

3 Brentwood 18-4 81.80%

4 Antioch 13-7 65.00%

5 Franklin 12-10 54.50%

6 Hunters Lane 11-9 55.00%

7 John Overton 11-10 52.40%

8 Glencliff 10-9 52.60%

9 Ravenwood 10-13 43.50%

10 Stratford 5-13 27.80%

11 Independence 5-16 23.80%

12 Cane Ridge 4-8 33.30%

13 Centennial 4-15 21.10%

14 Maplewood 2-15 11.80%

15 Hillwood 2-19 9.50%

16 Whites Creek 1-17 5.60%

Metro, my man, I've posted the standings for 11 and 12 and the region. It can be found on page 1 on the left hand side uner won/loss rankings. if someone has posted the scores, these rankings are right. If they haven't...........................................????????????????????? hope they are all there.

OTR, you are right but this is done by those who have an interest in it. We have many who look in on these Districts and the Region and do not feel the need to help. if you and metro know or anyone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> have them to ever so often look in and bring everything up to date. it would help it if it was every game day. it will help the fans and your school and I believe your attendance to your games. GO 12.

Metro, my man, I've posted the standings for 11 and 12 and the region. It can be found on page 1 on the left hand side uner won/loss rankings. if someone has posted the scores, these rankings are right. If they haven't...........................................????????????????????? hope they are all there.

That looks about right. It appears all of the games have been put into the system. I should have added Hunters Lane to the teams who could upset a higher ranked team.

I'm on here all the time. I just don't post much. If you have any questions feel free to ask I'll answer as best I can. Mcgavock just finished their 4th game in 5 days, & had 3 games last week, so they're a little tired.

I will have to say this. With Bri and metro on this thread, there is no reason that up to date information is not available to the posters on this site, The porblem is, just like them, there are too many lookers for 12AAA and not enough reporters for 12AAA.. I sure hope the crowds there are not that silent. This District does have a reputation of partisonship and great players. Someone needs to post about them. Bri and Metro can't do it all nor can Off the Record who I have seen post before and knows this game. Tell us about it.

I could tell you more about the lower half of these teams next year since they will be dropping down to double A and will be in our district. How many of you think there is some correlation to these schools sizes and there success?

maybe so, do you have the reclassification teams in that District for next year in AA. It looks to me that AA for next year will be very tough. It's tough enough state wide anyway. You are getting into a very hard Division.