Ryan Defeats MBA

MWR

Well blLeg and Navy, I'm confused why individuals such as yourself always feel the need to get on here and dispute what people say and criticize them when there is no need for it.

WHERE in my original post did I EVER say that the 125 match was an all-american type match??? I simply stated it was an EXCITING match and it was. If that match didn't entertain you, then you might not have a pulse. I wrote how impressive a freshman looked against a seasoned senior, and whether you meant to or not, you both diminished A KID'S effort and heart.

And Francis didn't just "fall off." A wrestler such as himself, who is a "legman", doesn't just fall off. Wright was doing a good job of getting him too high and out of position and was actually positioning himself for those reversals. But once again, lets here some more negative comments about the match from people like yourselves that aren't even affiliated with either of these schools. Hey navy, these two teams must not be that "sloppy" considering they both beat BA pretty handily.

BCB, you're a better man than I in that case...

Go IRISH

OK, calm down

I already said that maybe I shouldn't have said anything. I took BCB's suggestion, and will leave it at that. But, as for myself, it was just an opinion. That's all. Nobody was trying to say anything bad against Father Ryan, nor belittle the boys. Just a comment about the match, which again in hindsight I probably should just have not posted.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well blLeg and Navy, I'm confused why individuals such as yourself always feel the need to get on here and dispute what people say and criticize them when there is no need for it.

WHERE in my original post did I EVER say that the 125 match was an all-american type match??? I simply stated it was an EXCITING match and it was. If that match didn't entertain you, then you might not have a pulse. I wrote how impressive a freshman looked against a seasoned senior, and whether you meant to or not, you both diminished A KID'S effort and heart.

And Francis didn't just "fall off." A wrestler such as himself, who is a "legman", doesn't just fall off. Wright was doing a good job of getting him too high and out of position and was actually positioning himself for those reversals. But once again, lets here some more negative comments about the match from people like yourselves that aren't even affiliated with either of these schools. Hey navy, these two teams must not be that "sloppy" considering they both beat BA pretty handily.

Go IRISH

Don't look now, but your post "disputes" and "criticizes". I think you are a lot more mean spirited to boot. I don't have a problem with it. This is a message board and people do not always agree. I just could not help but point out the blatant hypocrisy.

Good afternoon,MWR. You know,Dylan Wright wrestled well and tough, and Jeff Francis did, too, and Iwas happy to hear that he had such a high grade point AND took 11 honors courses, good for both. My "sloppy" was more for the calls on the edge and whether a wrestler had control or not. And I enjoy watching wrestling from these teams, as we have gotten to know them all to well. I think we can close the case on this one, can we not? You are correct, both teams beat BA, and that is a fact, congratulations to their wrestlers, I believed all involved gave it their all. The end, I hope....

Go IRISH

Francis v. Wright match was sloppy. This favored the underdog of course. Francis wrestled the worst match of his career and STILL won.

Well Mr first time poster, since your new some slack will be given. I can think of one match, in particular, that I think Francis would himself consider his worst match ever and NOT the match this past Saturday. However, since I have the utmost respect for him and his toughness to wrestle with his back in the condition that it is, I won't even comment further about it. Great win for Jeff and I hope he can bring another title back to Nashville with him.

Go IRISH

He's mad because I sold the Fisher Price basketball goal he used for his basketball games in high school.

Any of you watch the video I've got up from Saturday night?

I did. Great stuff, thanks for posting . I wish more schools would use this service .

He's mad because I sold the Fisher Price basketball goal he used for his basketball games in high school.

Any of you watch the video I've got up from Saturday night?

way to take up for the wrestling guys....your mother must be proud /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />