Ryan Defeats MBA

MWR

culleokarep, isn't the single A division of the TSSAA basically an extension of middle school sports? Obviously we on the wrestling thread do care, if you don't then don't get off the wrestling page.

oh im sorry i had absolutely no clue this was the wrestling boards....is there anything i can do to make this up to you....i respect your opinion so much its rediculous and i would never want to disappoint you...please tell me what i can do

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Georgetown, huh? Wow their standards must have dropped off considerably or your just an 18 year old living in his parent's basement.

yea a 34 act and 4.0 gpa in high school....i can totally understand where your comin from there

GO MBA /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

yea a 34 act and 4.0 gpa in high school....i can totally understand where your comin from there

GO MBA /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Besides being bitter about the fact that Ryan won again against MBA, it's funny that you have no business posting on this thread or even the wrestling board for that matter. It's unfortunate you even said where you went to school, because you have represented them poorly. Your self-esteem must be in question if you have to post your act and gpa....Stick to the football boards.... or bowling.

Go IRISH

Besides being bitter about the fact that Ryan won again against MBA, it's funny that you have no business posting on this thread or even the wrestling board for that matter. It's unfortunate you even said where you went to school, because you have represented them poorly. Your self-esteem must be in question if you have to post your act and gpa....Stick to the football boards.... or bowling.

Go IRISH

If I understood the situation, I think they were kidding on the posts. He was smarter than most of us. Georgetown is as we know hard to get into, although a little liberal for my taste...don't know him, but I would think his self-esteem is kinda up on the charts. By the way, a good friend of mine has a son who started bowling for fun, then for the high school, and his school team lost in the finals in the state this weekend by a handful of pins. He bowled just under 700 for three games, and his right arm looks like a jackhammer. The pressure is wild...I likened it to making 15 twenty foot puts in a row!

We have a good thing going here , sweet spot of the season, enjoying and watching our men go at it, and I am gonna embrace the good that comes out of all of it, including our young posters...