HEY EVERYONE!

thebowlinguy300

Great job to everyone this season. everyone bowled very well. wilson central is a great team they are only losing i think one senior. they are gonna be on of those to beat. and also soddy daisy they are just losing one senior starter (scott you did great this year everyone is proud of you) i cant wait to see whats in store next year. great bowling again to everyone

Great job to everyone this season. everyone bowled very well. wilson central is a great team they are only losing i think one senior. they are gonna be on of those to beat. and also soddy daisy they are just losing one senior starter (scott you did great this year everyone is proud of you) i cant wait to see whats in store next year. great bowling again to everyone

Thanks Brandon, that means more to me than you know. I'm proud of what your team accomplished this year, and I wish you more success to come in the years ahead. For not only being the spectacular bowlers all of you are, but also being the outstanding sportsmen you are, I congratulate you on being the 2008-2009 Champions! Johnny Gillis, they're gonna miss you buddy.

great season everyone! All of you are hall of famers! Alot of the kids showed alot of class and sportsmanship. That just makes the state tournment that much fun , and exciteing to be apart of that weekend. Congrats to Smyrna Bulldogs for showing heart and character in coming from behind its first match, that should've been the state final. Good luck to all next year!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Hardin County Girls and Smyrna boys on a great conclusion to their seasons! I had a death in my family so I had to miss the final day, but kept track of things by phone and the net. There was some great competition and comebacks.

The Smyrna boys team had a very difficult road to the championship, but prevailed. Congrats!!

Good luck to all of you preparing for next year!! Keep working hard!