Talk about bad Refs

yankees8589

Yes HC was down the whole game due to the refs. But in the 4th quarter the police through out 2 HC fans cuz they would not sit down. And the officer used unnecessary force on one of them cuz he refused to sit down. And that got the players mad so they went out there and finished the game right. And then after the game durin the hand shake is when all the extra stuff happened. A player from rossview pushed a HC player then the HC player pushed him back. Someone said a player from HC got slapped by an assistant from rossview but I didn't see that. And rossview supposedly looked at the tape and didn't see it happen. I wasn't lookin in the direction at the time. But somethin set off the player from HC cuz he went after the man and the man was goin after him. And I did see that.

I agree that the force was excessive but the young man showed blatant disrespect to the officer. He should have known better and he WILL know better in the future. I was sitting close and heard our young man ru his mouth a little too much at the officer. The officer was most definitely over reacting however.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that the force was excessive but the young man showed blatant disrespect to the officer. He should have known better and he WILL know better in the future. I was sitting close and heard our young man ru his mouth a little too much at the officer. The officer was most definitely over reacting however.

I didn't hear everything that was said but I just couldn't believe how much force he used when the kid wasn't even resisting. And a good point was brought up at the game. Why don't we start bringin 2 camara men so we can record the refs. We do it in football. We have one camara man that has a close view and one that shows over half the field so we can see every ref. I know for sure this past game and the clarksville game would be under review if we did. Just a thought.

does it make a difference if their is no other player underneath the basket? why would there have to be another player underneath if the dunker is trying to avoid injury?

There wouldn't necessarely.....although if he was hangin for a ridiculous amount of time he is usaually just showboating.Momentum of the shot could force a players legs forward and if they let go right away they could crash down on their backs /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ....still can't just hang there and swing...if another player is under him he could land on him squashing /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> him into the floor thus causing injury to himself and of course the other player.......may be wrong about this.

There wouldn't necessarely.....although if he was hangin for a ridiculous amount of time he is usaually just showboating.Momentum of the shot could force a players legs forward and if they let go right away they could crash down on their backs /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ....still can't just hang there and swing...if another player is under him he could land on him squashing /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> him into the floor thus causing injury to himself and of course the other player.......may be wrong about this.

Exactly right...anytime or 9 out of 10 times you are coming baseline off one leg with a two handed dunk, their will be some type of hanging on the rim due to the momentum of running and not stopping and planting off two feet( haha I had a couple in my day). Anyway I wasnt at that game but I read the article and talked to fans/coaches there and said it really wasnt bad for the flow of the game.

You know it is kinda funny. You know so much about basketball now and CoachT seems to be your full time job. You are just another fair weather fan that jumped on board when DC started winning. Where were you the 3 years before McCord came along? You were not on coacht and you were not at the games. Now you feel you have enough knowledge about basketball to post everywhere on this site. If you were a REAL basketball fan, you would have been there when we were not doing so well instead of now wanting to everyone to know that you are a DC fan. You also need to know how rediculous it looks when you go running up to McCord or Beck like they give a crap about what you have to say. If you knew what they said behind your back, you probably wouldn't be so quick to try to talk to them.

Just one Choc to another!

Really...come up to me at the game and say that......if you have the guts. I was at home with a young child if it is any flipping business of yours.....and before that I lived in another state....ummm yeah I was gonna drive 10hrs. each way to see a team play. I started coming to games when I got divorced ..which I don't mind saying....I didn't even know what kind of team they had, had no idea who Justin Blake or any of them were....except for CJ. A family member invited me to go and I saw people I hadn't in years and had a good time and thought this was fun I oughta go back and see another game and then I saw another....had nothing to do with jumping on a bandwagon....who gives a flying flip when I started coming to games. As for this website didn't know a thing about it till the same family member that invited me to a game told me about it. So you gonna say this to my face.....doubt it. As for McCord and Beck....I think I have spoken with them maybe a handful of times in my life...I'm sure they will appreciate being brought up like this...I don't remember "running" up to either of them in my life. My child got to cheer with the "Little Choctaw" cheerleaders this year....is she a bandwagon jumper too???? Like I said....don't hide behind a screen if you have something to say about me....BUT if you see my child with me don't you dare step a sorry foot near me or her....you are NOT the type of person I would ever want near her. Saw where you just deleted your whole sorry post...sad to know other Choctaw fans have to have an attitude like yours....are you gonna jump on every person who has just started attending games...what are you the voice of who can be a fan and how long they have to be one to be a true fan??????? I have alot of fun at the games and have met alot of nice people from these boards...while it seems like you spend an awful lot of time thinking about what I do....get a life and stay out of mine.

Really...come up to me at the game and say that......if you have the guts. I was at home with a young child if it is any flipping business of yours.....and before that I lived in another state....ummm yeah I was gonna drive 10hrs. each way to see a team play. I started coming to games when I got divorced ..which I don't mind saying....I didn't even know what kind of team they had, had no idea who Justin Blake or any of them were....except for CJ. A family member invited me to go and I saw people I hadn't in years and had a good time and thought this was fun I oughta go back and see another game and then I saw another....had nothing to do with jumping on a bandwagon....who gives a flying flip when I started coming to games. As for this website didn't know a thing about it till the same family member that invited me to a game told me about it. So you gonna say this to my face.....doubt it. As for McCord and Beck....I think I have spoken with them maybe a handful of times in my life...I'm sure they will appreciate being brought up like this...I don't remember "running" up to either of them in my life. My child got to cheer with the "Little Choctaw" cheerleaders this year....is she a bandwagon jumper too???? Like I said....don't hide behind a screen if you have something to say about me....BUT if you see my child with me don't you dare step a sorry foot near me or her....you are NOT the type of person I would ever want near her. Saw where you just deleted your whole sorry post...sad to know other Choctaw fans have to have an attitude like yours....are you gonna jump on every person who has just started attending games...what are you the voice of who can be a fan and how long they have to be one to be a true fan??????? I have alot of fun at the games and have met alot of nice people from these boards...while it seems like you spend an awful lot of time thinking about what I do....get a life and stay out of mine.

I have no idea who this choc4life is and really could care less. What he posted was totally uncalled for ...especially when you and a handfull of others are probably the most loyal DC fans on these boards. I suspect he is one of those that still has his head stuck up the former coaches rearend. The dude basically just attacked you for no reason whatsoever. The truth is some men really have a problem with a woman getting on here expressing her opinions. Your insight is very good and you have made some very good observations to the the discussions ever since I have been posting on here. He probably can't stand it that you know more than he does.....don't believe a word this jerk said...I DON"T. What the dude posted was persoanl in nature and mean spirited. Don't sweat that JERK!!!!! Truth be known he probably doesn't no a basketball from a football.

If choc4life doesn't like what I have to say I could care less. You don't owe this guy an explanation for anything. He is a first class you no what. I think he is a girly man!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />