FATHER RYAN

fightin23

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overton had no struggles against Father Ryan yesterday even with 2 of the their top players out.

Sorry, guys, but I just don't see it.

And...fightin23...I was looking for a #23 on FR but didn't see one.

practice uniforms brooks why u didnt see a 23 , did u see those 8 unpires and or were you still there 7 hours later ,,,it was a scrimmage game people ,,,this is too funny

practice uniforms brooks why u didnt see a 23 , did u see those 8 unpires and or were you still there 7 hours later ,,,it was a scrimmage game people ,,,this is too funny

I was there the whole time, yes. And I do competely agree that it was just a scrimmage, free subs, etc. However, it isn't hard to evaluate overall talent. As you see, I did not say that FR isn't any good. I just said they were not one of the top teams in the midstate -- which is in reply to the post saying they were.

By the way, Overton didn't even have all of there top players; most of the ones that played the last 5 innings won't even be on the team.

I was there the whole time, yes. And I do competely agree that it was just a scrimmage, free subs, etc. However, it isn't hard to evaluate overall talent. As you see, I did not say that FR isn't any good. I just said they were not one of the top teams in the midstate -- which is in reply to the post saying they were.

By the way, Overton didn't even have all of there top players; most of the ones that played the last 5 innings won't even be on the team.

Ryan is without a doubt rebuilding they lost 9 seniors and missed the state by 1 game last year, DII is stacked every year from BA BGA MBA ENSWORTH CBS MCALLIE BAYLOR MUS BRIARCREST JPll will surprise a lot of people this year. and I think you would agree Overton will be in 5 or 6 spot in their division as well too much talent ahead of them im Williamson Co. good luck

Ryan is without a doubt rebuilding they lost 9 seniors and missed the state by 1 game last year, DII is stacked every year from BA BGA MBA ENSWORTH CBS MCALLIE BAYLOR MUS BRIARCREST JPll will surprise a lot of people this year. and I think you would agree Overton will be in 5 or 6 spot in their division as well too much talent ahead of them im Williamson Co. good luck

It is indeed a very tough district. I think that Overton may surprise and be in the 3-4 range, but you are right, not at the top. Overton is a very young team and will be their best in 2010 and 2011.

Im gonna have to agree with brooks. I heard yall got stomped by overton

I do not find a stomping 16 to 14 no matter how you look at it. Somebody missed the point of the scrimmage. It was the first day for both coaches to spread out what they had that was healthy enough to play. Looks like no stars on Saturday from either team. This was not because of talent but because it was a chance for the coaches to see what they want to do. I would not suggest a scrimmage being a good way to judge anyone. If that was the case Overton did not do so hot either.

I do not find a stomping 16 to 14 no matter how you look at it. Somebody missed the point of the scrimmage. It was the first day for both coaches to spread out what they had that was healthy enough to play. Looks like no stars on Saturday from either team. This was not because of talent but because it was a chance for the coaches to see what they want to do. I would not suggest a scrimmage being a good way to judge anyone. If that was the case Overton did not do so hot either.

There is the issue. No one proclaimed Overton to be possibly the best team in the midstate. That is precisely what I was referring to.

And...it didn't end up 16-14, either.

no offense are you ######ing retarted thats the best part of our team know your sugar before you talk

Oh, the irony /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

no offense are you ######ing retarted thats the best part of our team know your sugar before you talk

Way to show class. Typical Ryan person /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ohh do you really think i guess will just see when the season starts mother ######er were gunna win state and your ######ing team aint gunna do sugar about it

there starting 3on rotation pitching is all juniors and there really good so will see

I can tell you go to Ryan based on your spelling /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />