Shelbyville Softball, no love

robotman

well first off i never said who i was referring to.when i said shelbyville it was a typo whoops my bad. you however have told everyone what we have been thinking about for years who is robotman so on that i commend you now lets go back and see what he wrote about all the different players and teams. so it is our right to hide behind a screen name and try to get our daughters name in the limelight... so who started this post in the first place? he has his comments i have mine.no one has said they don't like her but if you talk about one player you should be able to talk about all of them .do you not think that when you say football town is better than mule town that doesn't hurt anyone?or who should have got mvp or who doesn't deserve it?now when it hits a little closer to home then we get mad. i could have said the stuff to any school and someone would have took offense to what was said so thanks for playing the game!!

TYPO??? YEAH RIGHT! You must think I am an Idiot!

Anyone who knows anything about Shelbyville Softball is well aware of who ROBOTMAN is. It doesn't take a scientist to figure it out. Trust me, I am no stranger to how PROUD my dad is of his children. If you had been around 8 yrs ago you would probably have gotten tired of him reminding everyone that I was voted Homecoming Queen. That's just the kind of Dad he is. I have to say that I would rather him be proud of us than to not care at all. My Dad has NEVER put down another player on CoachT. Yeah he brags on my sister, but he does that in real life EVERY DAY! He's not hiding behind a screen name; if you have ever talked to him, he would definitely tell you how good he thinks Shelby is. You, however, did take that step towards trying to break a teenager down. Boy, don't you feel like a MAN/WOMAN! My Mom and myself get on this thing every day to see what my Dad writes, and to make sure that he doesn't cross a line. So I know what he posts, and i KNOW that he never said someone doesn't deserve an award they have been given. Also, maybe you should read the comment that started everything because he didn't just brag on Shelby (who actually has been contacted by 4 different schools), he also bragged on the incoming Freshman and Hillary Leftrick who is playing at Motlow. What good does it do anyone if Shelby does good but the team doesn't? My Dad likes to win. He wants all of the girls to do well, especially since at one point or another he has coached most of them. Sounds like you have a bone to pick with him. My Dad has been bragging on Shel since she was 4 and if you have been holding it in all these years, I bet you are about to BURST!! You should just confront him face to face, for your sanity if nothing else.

The funny thing about all of this is that Shelby herself would never tell you about what schools she's heard from or what awards she has been given. She's actually very humble and is a team player. She will tell you herself that this college thing might work out or it might not; all she can do is try her hardest every game, and I can guarantee you that she will always do that! I think its so sad that you have to put her down in order to get at my father. I AM GLAD TO KNOW, HOWEVER, THAT YOUR PROBLEM IS WITH HIM AND NOT WITH HER!!! I just wish you could talk to him personally instead of trying to bad mouth an innocent girl on the internet. I understand that you have a right to your opinion but just think if someone got on here and put your daughter/sister/brother down. You probably wouldn't be any happier than me or my family is right now.

So ROBOTMAN is out of the closet and so am I. You next??? Didn't think so!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is wrong with you people????? I was not even sure of who you were talking about until that very last comment. Its so easy to set behind a computer under a SCREEN NAME and say whatever you want about anybody. SHELBY happens to be my younger sister, and I pray to God that she does not read this on here. You are talking about a 17 year old girl that has not done anything to anyone except show up for practice day in and day out, whether its with the high school or just her and my dad out in the yard. She works on ALL aspects of her all of the time. There is no way that your problem is actually with her. She is a great person and a great player. Maybe your real problem is with my dad ROBOTMAN, or maybe its with Coach Ayers. Either way, you should take that up with him or her and leave my sister out of it!

HERE4FUN: if your idea of FUN is calling out a young high school girl that has done Nothing to you, then i feel sooo sorry for you.

Alchemy: your comments have been flat out lies! my sister IS in the National Honor Society, and she doesn't even take Spanish. She is in her 2nd year of French. So obviously you need to check your "grape vine" sources. And while we are on the topic of "grapes" it sounds like you have gotten ahold of some sour ones! YOU are the RIDICULOUS one!

I DARE BOTH OF YOU TO PUT YOUR REAL NAMES ON HERE!! Of course you won't, though, those SCREEN NAMES are such a warm and cozy hiding place.

A word to the wise: Think before you Post! Words do actually hurt sometimes! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Hmmm... Somebody took Spanish their Freshman year.. and didn't do so swell. Anyways, OVERRATED.

I agree please shut it down. Most of our kids have played competitive softball for years but this sport is dirfferent from all the others my daughter has played (Roller Hockey, Soccer, Basketball) it seems that there is a great deal of mean spirited from fans and parents. My daughter calls them HATERS, she also believes you gonna be doing something right for them to continue to talk (especially pitchers). I on the other hand being a pretty sappy person I believe it's kind of sad that we cant keep the comments to pertain to the game on the field and no where else. No matter how big or tall they are, remeber they are young people and we all need to keep that in mind when we respond to these topics

I agree please shut it down. Most of our kids have played competitive softball for years but this sport is dirfferent from all the others my daughter has played (Roller Hockey, Soccer, Basketball) it seems that there is a great deal of mean spirited from fans and parents. My daughter calls them HATERS, she also believes you gonna be doing something right for them to continue to talk (especially pitchers). I on the other hand being a pretty sappy person I believe it's kind of sad that we cant keep the comments to pertain to the game on the field and no where else. No matter how big or tall they are, remeber they are young people and we all need to keep that in mind when we respond to these topics

Sorry this thing got out of hand. If you people are mad because I am proud of my girls, then quilty as charged. But I am proud of both of them. Shelby learned a good lesson in all this though. No matter how hard you try, academically or athletically, people are gonna put you down. Its called jealous, thats just how this old world turns. One last thing though, Boy I am proud of my girls.

Not a lot of you guys on CoachT are Shelbyville fans. Thats ok. I, for one, pull for them in everything. I know they are called the basketball school, and for good reason. But they also have a softball team that played very well last year and the year before. They have a player thats being recruited by a number of colleges. They have a very good freshman class that will help them this year. Their leadoff hitter last year is doing well at Motlow now. I know you guys think that Coffee County will walk away with the district this year. I guess we will see.

Why would you post this? Quit complaining that you are not getting any love....goodness

Hmmm... Somebody took Spanish their Freshman year.. and didn't do so swell. Anyways, OVERRATED.

Does anyone know the story on Alchemy?

Did DD get cut or does she not get to play or what?

You guys have a pretty good coach over there, Alchemy should take it's frustration to the coach?

Oh, and also.. the Eaglettes are a team. Play as a team.. and always will be a TEAM. Take it from a leader. My 4 years of hard work haven't been wasted. We are good on and off the field. Physically, mentally, and academically. & you can guess who I am /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Does anyone know the story on Alchemy?

Did DD get cut or does she not get to play or what?

You guys have a pretty good coach over there, Alchemy should take it's frustration to the coach?

Alchemy was born a poor white boy in New Hampshire.

That's all you need to know.

Maybe I got cut... along with those other poor Freshman and Sophomores.

Hmmm, Everything has gotten so personal now. What does my background story matter? I'm just telling you that a Shelbyville player is overrated. I'm not a player. Maybe I just hear things from other Shelbyville people. This team has flaws. What about the other 10 players on this team?

What else do you want to know?

Sorry this thing got out of hand. If you people are mad because I am proud of my girls, then quilty as charged. But I am proud of both of them. Shelby learned a good lesson in all this though. No matter how hard you try, academically or athletically, people are gonna put you down. Its called jealous, thats just how this old world turns. One last thing though, Boy I am proud of my girls.

amen to you robotman! I believe as long as your girls think you have their back,I think they will be just fine.We hope to see ya March 10th and good luck to you guys this season!!