FCS HOW GOOD ?

FCS1984

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the new asst. and the head coach will work well together. Almost like they learned from the same mentor, but with the age difference how could that be? Good luck FCS. both coaches really know softball that's for sure. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You are so funny!! By the way, I LOVE and MISS you!

I don't see how FCS can be very good without pitching, I know you say you have four. There is about 15 at league ball park. Dose that make them Pitchers? I hope they have a great season, but I think it will be a losing one. sorry just my opinion

Never underestimate the power of overlooking someone....By the way, FCS has not had a losing softball season since its first two years of having a team which was in 1986 and 1987... 21 district championships and 15 state tournament appearances in the last twenty years... We lost two great players, but don't worry, we still have some stuff on our shelf... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Never underestimate the power of overlooking someone....By the way, FCS has not had a losing softball season since its first two years of having a team which was in 1986 and 1987... 21 district championships and 15 state tournament appearances in the last twenty years... We lost two great players, but don't worry, we still have some stuff on our shelf... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Looks like we are getting ready for some softball in the Mid-state! Let the season begin! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I don't see how FCS can be very good without pitching, I know you say you have four. There is about 15 at league ball park. Dose that make them Pitchers? I hope they have a great season, but I think it will be a losing one. sorry just my opinion

Pitching toe you sometimes don't see the big picture. I don't understand you sometimes, you are always saying FCS is going to lose. WHY? I went back and read your posts, you said FCS would not even make it out of district last year, OH how wrong you were. I to think FCS will surprise most people this year. I watched there pitchers pitch the other day and they will be fine. Don't be so negative!! These girl get on here and read this. How would you feel if you were a freshman and you were one of there pitcher and you are on COACHT and some guy is saying you were no better then a league ball pitcher. Don't you think you just took the air out of her. come on pitching toe.

Pitching toe you sometimes don't see the big picture. I don't understand you sometimes, you are always saying FCS is going to lose. WHY? I went back and read your posts, you said FCS would not even make it out of district last year, OH how wrong you were. I to think FCS will surprise most people this year. I watched there pitchers pitch the other day and they will be fine. Don't be so negative!! These girl get on here and read this. How would you feel if you were a freshman and you were one of there pitcher and you are on COACHT and some guy is saying you were no better then a league ball pitcher. Don't you think you just took the air out of her. come on pitching toe.

I agree fishunt these girls are going to be fine.Coach powell has some real talent in these young pitchers .I am going to enjoy this season as these girls go prove people wrong every week when they say stuff like what pitching toe said.Get ready my friend to eat those words. I know 3 of the 4 pitchers we have .And most teams dont have anything close to these girls.They all have a desire to win and with a great coach she will mentor them and look out the sky is the limit. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It looks like FCS will be the team to beat, but "Birdie" told me to keep my mouth shut, and not to telll who is going to be the losers until later in the spring, so please dont let her know, she has been workin two jobs to help pay the bills and the trailer payment is due the 10th so I hope she will not be on Coacht to much. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Wow.. i am sorry how imature people can be. there is no way you can say something like that about someone.. Coach Powell with is a great coach to the girls. the girls work there their butts off during practice and they will be a really good team this year and hard to beat. The 4 pitchers are going to do great. the hitting is stupendous.. i would just watch out!

Wow.. i am sorry how imature people can be. there is no way you can say something like that about someone.. Coach Powell with is a great coach to the girls. the girls work there their butts off during practice and they will be a really good team this year and hard to beat. The 4 pitchers are going to do great. the hitting is stupendous.. i would just watch out!

I can say anything about my ole lady "Birdie" because she is the one who pays the bills! I just do not want her to get on here and see that I am picking early! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I agree fishunt these girls are going to be fine.Coach powell has some real talent in these young pitchers .I am going to enjoy this season as these girls go prove people wrong every week when they say stuff like what pitching toe said.Get ready my friend to eat those words. I know 3 of the 4 pitchers we have .And most teams dont have anything close to these girls.They all have a desire to win and with a great coach she will mentor them and look out the sky is the limit. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

They should be fine in the district and region, they still have some great hitters and more than just one or two. Outside of the District Coach Powell plays some tough competition and that is when you will really know how the season will be for the girls. Forget the pitching, this team will have to play defense this year, they have been very fortunate over the past years with excellent pitching. When I saw them playing at state last year they struggled at defense when the heat was on. No doubt they have the talent, they should get more practice this year during the season at defense. There will be no walk fest with these pitchers, but there will be more balls put into play. In single A ball they have a really good chance of getting back to state. No other team in their District or Region have the bats that this team has.