FCS HOW GOOD ?

FCS1984

We will see by the end of March what FCS has until then we can only assume!!! and we all know how that little saying goes.. Until then, Oh what a tangle web we weave.

I see were Ravenwood beat FCS 2 to 0. Thats not that bad, I would have thought RW would have beat them bad.

How did FCS do aginst CA tonight? also who pitched the CA game.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see were Ravenwood beat FCS 2 to 0. Thats not that bad, I would have thought RW would have beat them bad.

How did FCS do aginst CA tonight? also who pitched the CA game.

FCS beat CA 3-2. All five runs in the game were unearned. Hunter Holland pitched the first five innings and Brooke Klinefelter came in for relief. The pitchers gave up NO EARNED RUNS, no walks, and two hits, and that is awesome for having no experience. FCS played really well and we gave up two unearned runs on an error with two outs. I have to say that we didn't hit the ball as well as we can, but it is still early... and as always, an ugly win is better than a pretty loss...

FCS beat CA 3-2. All five runs in the game were unearned. Hunter Holland pitched the first five innings and Brooke Klinefelter came in for relief. The pitchers gave up NO EARNED RUNS, no walks, and two hits, and that is awesome for having no experience. FCS played really well and we gave up two unearned runs on an error with two outs. I have to say that we didn't hit the ball as well as we can, but it is still early... and as always, an ugly win is better than a pretty loss...

Way to go girls. (HERO'S) I was thinking about yall last night as i watched a kickball game. Keep it up i hope to see yall play @ Rossview Thur night but the weather dose not look to good.. Hey Little _TOE No Negative comments ?

The pitchers did a good job.But its like i said early there is some young talent on this team that are going to surprise people this year.Great jobs girls keep up the good work.And with getting more game time they are just going to get better. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

CA had somethin like 6-7 errors, thats uncharacteristic for them. id like to see this matchup again.

They actually had five errors and FCS had 2. It wasn't the errors that beat Columbia Academy, it was the fact that the FCS pitchers held them to two hits and no walks... FCS actually had 8 hits...