FRIENDSHIP CHRISTAN

jcbiggestfan

WILL FRIENDSHIP CHRISTAN MAKE THIS YEAR? KINDA FELT BAD FOR THEM LAST YEAR HAVING TO FORFIT TO CLARKRANGE CAUSE I THOUGHT THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN A GOOD GAME BETWEEN THE TOO. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM BACK IN FORM AGAIN. ANYBODY KNOW HOW THEY ARE DOING THIS YEAR AND WILL THEY HAVE A SHOT AT MAKING IT BACK TO STATE???? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WILL FRIENDSHIP CHRISTAN MAKE THIS YEAR? KINDA FELT BAD FOR THEM LAST YEAR HAVING TO FORFIT TO CLARKRANGE CAUSE I THOUGHT THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN A GOOD GAME BETWEEN THE TOO. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM BACK IN FORM AGAIN. ANYBODY KNOW HOW THEY ARE DOING THIS YEAR AND WILL THEY HAVE A SHOT AT MAKING IT BACK TO STATE???? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

We have a good team they are playing hard and playing as a team .Its been a long time since back in the day of greg brown has this type of team come out of FCS. They are scoring more points and fun to watch.But like everybody know the shot at state goes straight threw clarkrange , and jackson county.But as everybody also knows the ball bounces funny come tourney time. GO FCS. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Clay County at Friendship Christian CCHS Won 61-58

Clay County hosting Friendship Christian CCHS Won 50-47

No way can this FCS team matchup with Clarkrange team....Clarkrange by 30 unless Lamar called off the dogs (no pun intended). No way can you compare this team to any of Coach Brown's good teams with the "twin towers" he had and alot better guards than this year's.

Sorry FCS but you won't be advancing far in region. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

No way can this FCS team matchup with Clarkrange team....Clarkrange by 30 unless Lamar called off the dogs (no pun intended). No way can you compare this team to any of Coach Brown's good teams with the "twin towers" he had and alot better guards than this year's.

Sorry FCS but you won't be advancing far in region. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

One thing about it i dont think cc can beat us 3 times this year , just IMO. They are a good team we just havent played good when we have played them so we are due for a good game third time is the charm.!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

For some reason, I think Friendship might be a good School to give it a try as would Middle Tennessee Christian.

Thanks PHargis ,I honestly think we can beat anybody on any given night. Nobody is going to give it to you ,but if you want it you have to go play hard and get it.Win or lose I will be proud of these girls they are a great bunch. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Who knows you may be right but I do remember back in the twin tower days ya'll all thought we stunk then too. One thing's for sure ,our chances for advancing in region are just as good as Clay Co.'s

I have watched all the Top dist. 8 teams twice, and I think Friendship is the best team. I was impressed that they kicked Gordenville's can like they did. They got a good bunch of shooters, and the Vaughn girl is a really smooth shooter. They play good pressure defense and make you make mistakes. I think Coach Teeter has done a good job with this bunch, my hats off to her. Having said this, the 8 district is not as tough as the 7. Friendship is going to have its hands full, but at least they should get opportunity to see if they measure up to CR and JC. It's up to them to see what they do with it. CR is my pick to win the A state. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Who knows you may be right but I do remember back in the twin tower days ya'll all thought we stunk then too. One thing's for sure ,our chances for advancing in region are just as good as Clay Co.'s

I don't think anyone from Celina thought you all stunk. We just had a more talented team then ...That was when our girls basketball was in its prime with Coach Sims' teams Sub-State streak plus 4 Silver Balls for our trophy case.

Trust me it will be Clarkrange and Jackson County's two Sub-State positions to lose this year.

If Clay County plays like they played tonite against Pickett, we can probably forget about getting out of the District let alone the Region. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I have watched all the Top dist. 8 teams twice, and I think Friendship is the best team. I was impressed that they kicked Gordenville's can like they did. They got a good bunch of shooters, and the Vaughn girl is a really smooth shooter. They play good pressure defense and make you make mistakes. I think Coach Teeter has done a good job with this bunch, my hats off to her. Having said this, the 8 district is not as tough as the 7. Friendship is going to have its hands full, but at least they should get opportunity to see if they measure up to CR and JC. It's up to them to see what they do with it. CR is my pick to win the A state. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I agree worden55 we may have our hands full with some of these other teams .But it will be ours to win or lose if we give it our all that is all you can ask for .And our scoring will keep us in alot of games.But everybody knows that the state goes through CR and JC. Great teams both of them, we just want to give it a try.

I agree worden55 we may have our hands full with some of these other teams .But it will be ours to win or lose if we give it our all that is all you can ask for .And our scoring will keep us in alot of games.But everybody knows that the state goes through CR and JC. Great teams both of them, we just want to give it a try.

fcs are way out of there league if they think that.They will be luck to get out of district tourney.

For some reason, I think Friendship might be a good School to give it a try as would Middle Tennessee Christian.

You've obviously lost your mind here. While these two teams might look good against eachother and in District 8A they have no shot at beating Jackson Co. or Clarkrange. These two teams just play a different brand of basketball than most do. C'range is the fav to win it all this year but if anyone can beat them it will be Coach Brown and the Lady Blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Devils of Jackson County HIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!