Morgan Co. Football

footballer2008

OZ, i can promise you Coalfield is gonna put up a bigger fight than you think we will. Remember while yall have been in the weight room working hard, we have too since November. OZ and Coalfield has ALWAYS been a big rivalry since i can remember, and last year when we beat yall 26-0 was the first time in a while its been score-less. So don't assume yall are going to win, because i promise it'll be a fight for the inches.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never meet the coaches at coalfield,It was just a rumor one of my buds from work told me. he said they was about 25 applicants for the job, My bud and I had been to a bunch coalfield games, and i thought that was strange that he would want to go back. as silly as it might be sometimes you need to ask the question.

OZ, i can promise you Coalfield is gonna put up a bigger fight than you think we will. Remember while yall have been in the weight room working hard, we have too since November. OZ and Coalfield has ALWAYS been a big rivalry since i can remember, and last year when we beat yall 26-0 was the first time in a while its been score-less. So don't assume yall are going to win, because i promise it'll be a fight for the inches.

Will this be considered a "rebuilding" year for Coalfield or will you guys be better??.......Looking at last years rosters.....Wartburg just may be the team in Morgan Co. this season....didn't realize they return several key players and have a much easier schedule this year

Yeah im not saying its going to be a shut out. Because Oz Vs. Coalfield is always a great game to come watch but i will say both teams have been working hard but i know im pulling for Oz but i belive they will be the top dogs in the regon this year. And playing in the play offs. at the worse in season record we should have is 8-2 but we will see when spring practice and the scrimages come up.

i dun cere why ya think u can run it up on us. we will beet ya lumps of coal!!! the only teem we beat wurse is the WARTS!!!! they have worse playersw in the conty not to mentuon the coaches are worse. the coach ther is named after a shoo.....haha a frikin shoe!!! was his record 1 won an 40 lost hahan he show is a good coach....he is like the shoe i wear on my feet haha a frickin shoo. our coach will walk all over him like a shoo haha!!! 42-0

GEAUX TIGERS

i dun cere why ya think u can run it up on us. we will beet ya lumps of coal!!! the only teem we beat wurse is the WARTS!!!! they have worse playersw in the conty not to mentuon the coaches are worse. the coach ther is named after a shoo.....haha a frikin shoe!!! was his record 1 won an 40 lost hahan he show is a good coach....he is like the shoe i wear on my feet haha a frickin shoo. our coach will walk all over him like a shoo haha!!! 42-0

GEAUX TIGERS

You my friend, are an idiot.. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" talk with your pads next season not with your mouth on here. and hardly anybody can understand you.

You my friend, are an idiot.. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" talk with your pads next season not with your mouth on here. and hardly anybody can understand you.

hahaha very true.. sayin you are going to beat someone that bad before the season starts?? lol it sounds like you are promising a win over all morgan county teams.. you sound like chad ocho sinco or terrel owens lol hahahaha.. to bad you don't get of the mountain of sunbright or even the bench during football. i bet your one of those that call themselves players because coach hands you a jersy to wear around school so you won't cry... hahaha this kid prolly hands the PLAYERS water during a timeout.. idk why we even bother listening to this so called PLAYER!!!! haha... o and by the way footballer it might be 42-0 all of morgan county teams beating YOU that bad!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i would hate to see what your fellow teammates think about you sayin all this garbage!!!