Morgan Co. Football

footballer2008

I see no one is talking much about Morgan Co. football for the 2009 season. haw will everyone do. I no here at sunbright we have some big expectations we will get to shut the warts up at the end of the year, lumps of coal will be tough for us but with the way we be workin should pull an upset there. little ol oakdale has no shot genst us. with 2009 i see the county breaking down like this

sunbright will go 3-0 win co. champs & play for district camp with oneida

lumps of coal will go 2-1 in county an go 5-5 no play-offs

lil ol oakdale will go 1-2 in county games & prob win 3 games on the year

the warts will go 0-3 in the county now that they have to play all of us cant run anymere might win 1 game on the season.

good luck to all morgan co teams

GEAUX TIGERS

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might agree with you about the best team in county, but Oneida is the best team in the district

I agree with you, Oneida will run away with the district and coalfield should be the best team in Morgan County (which sadly is like saying you are the tallest pigmy or the smartest idiot). And please pay no attention to footballer2008, he knows about as much about football as my 8 year old female cousin, which is nothing at all. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I see no one is talking much about Morgan Co. football for the 2009 season. haw will everyone do. I no here at sunbright we have some big expectations we will get to shut the warts up at the end of the year, lumps of coal will be tough for us but with the way we be workin should pull an upset there. little ol oakdale has no shot genst us. with 2009 i see the county breaking down like this

sunbright will go 3-0 win co. champs & play for district camp with oneida

lumps of coal will go 2-1 in county an go 5-5 no play-offs

lil ol oakdale will go 1-2 in county games & prob win 3 games on the year

the warts will go 0-3 in the county now that they have to play all of us cant run anymere might win 1 game on the season.

good luck to all morgan co teams

GEAUX TIGERS

My,my. Old hoghauler's at it again. No I guess Wartburg won't be hiding anymore, now that they're not playing Alcoa,Sweetwater and the like anymore. I normally don't follow Wartburg football that much anymore, but thanks to you I hope Wartburg beats Sunbright by a BIG margin. You're a real piece of work!!

Ah you gotta love rivalries, I just wanted to say good luck to my coaching buddy at Wartburg next season. Also, to the guy above me, the answer is no. There will only be 1 district champion. We must remember in the regular season there is only 3 classifications A, AA, & AAA. 16 districts in each class so there will be 16 district champions. The 1a 2a & so on break doesn't mean anything until play-off time. Now maybe you are trying to say that Coalfield would be the best 1a team in the district & Oneida would be the best 2a team in the district. Maybe that is true, but only one of them would get to claim themselves as district champions.

Yeah I realized my mistake in the wording a little after I posted and didn't get around to posting again. The way the new system works is there will be one District champion but since Oneida and Oliver Springs are 2A and the rest of the teams are 1A there will be 2 guaranteed playoff spots (1 for 2A and 1 for 1A). So you can look at it like theres 2 Districts inside of a the District. But there will be only 1 true District champion.

Yeah I realized my mistake in the wording a little after I posted and didn't get around to posting again. The way the new system works is there will be one District champion but since Oneida and Oliver Springs are 2A and the rest of the teams are 1A there will be 2 guaranteed playoff spots (1 for 2A and 1 for 1A). So you can look at it like theres 2 Districts inside of a the District. But there will be only 1 true District champion.

Not so fast, there are 4 2A teams. Jellico, Oneida, Wartburg, and Oliver Springs. There are 3 1A schools. Coalfield, Oakdale and Sunbright. Now the way the playoffs will be divided, has me a bit confused, but I am sure it will be all sorted out in the Fall. BTW, I would disagree with Coalfield being the best team in Morgan County. Unless you guys hit the recruiting trail, you may be a little short on talent. Oakdale has transfered a big lineman in I have heard. Used to be at Wartburg. Could be a game changer.

nobode thinks sunbright could be best in county we will see. and getitango do ya think ya are lee curso or sumthin. you are not i wunder why you are always takin up for the warts i cee ya on all the threads talkin they are gonna be better an stuff. are ya a coach there or somthin you guys su*k bad an so do the coaches. 1 win in lasa 4 years yeah you are a good coach buddy.

nobode thinks sunbright could be best in county we will see. and getitango do ya think ya are lee curso or sumthin. you are not i wunder why you are always takin up for the warts i cee ya on all the threads talkin they are gonna be better an stuff. are ya a coach there or somthin you guys su*k bad an so do the coaches. 1 win in lasa 4 years yeah you are a good coach buddy.

If you could read and write, I would read and consider the things you say. Since you don't do either well, you reflect on the whole community. You are an idiot and unworthy of the space you take up on here. No I am not a coach in Wartburg or anywhere else, but do know a couple of them. And you know what, they are pretty good coaches and pretty good men. You won't catch any of them chasing cheerleaders as has been done in Tiger town. Your prior coach couldn't even finish the season without being run out of town. What an embarrassment!?!! Now before you get on here picking fights with everyone else in Morgan County, get your facts straight and quit hiring pedophiles to coach your team.