Morgan Co. Football

footballer2008

i dunno if ya have pride in us ur not cuz u seem ta be chuurin fur every team in tha cunty but sunbright. so DOOFUS y dontcha go ta nother thread. an i hurd that coach at tha lumps of coal schoo is goin to go back were he came frum. good that will make us bettr then oneida. so as long as lumps of coal dun hire a guy that can reely coach we will win cunty an district champs. worse coach n cunty utter then the warts coach is tha lumps of coal coach.

GEAUX TIGERS

if i understood you correct im sorry to bust your bubble but COALFIELD could hire a blind guy that couldn't talk and still wax Sunbright.. a football team has to have talent to win games.. and guess wat i see sunbright haven MAYBE one or two talented kids.. and COALFIELD haven many many more.. im sorry but it ain't going to happen!! and i don't think that the henry brothers are going anywere.. i think this KID is jealous cause they want a coach that knows the game and is as passionate about winning as the henry brothers..

your apparently a kid on the team.. so maybe you should just stop running your mouth on hear and get in the weight room and consentrate on the game and talking with your pads and not on hear!!!!!!!!!!

my opinion is COALFIELD beats sunbright by at least 28 and WARTBURG beats sunbright by 7.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I keep up with Wartburg since they put a friend of mine on the staff there last year. Ive always known about the Coalfield tradition. The other 2 schools in that county I wouldn't have even known that they were in Morgan County if it wasn't for reading these Morgan County threads. I just read them to see how Wartburg & Coach Ellison the DC there are doing. I guess what I am saying is why would someone from a school that most people have not even heard of get on here & run their mouth so much? Now as a Tennessee high school football fan I have heard the name Sunbright a time or 2 probably by seeing a score in the sentinel or something. But, I couldn't have told you what county they are in. My point make sure people know who your school is & then maybe you can talk a little smack. I will make sure I check out all of your scores this year since you guys are going to be so dominant.

As for some of the other post on here sayng Coalfield is the best in the county? Wartburg beat them this past year so maybe the tide has turned, Coalfield does have an outsanding tradition though.

Now I keep up with Wartburg since they put a friend of mine on the staff there last year. Ive always known about the Coalfield tradition. The other 2 schools in that county I wouldn't have even known that they were in Morgan County if it wasn't for reading these Morgan County threads. I just read them to see how Wartburg & Coach Ellison the DC there are doing. I guess what I am saying is why would someone from a school that most people have not even heard of get on here & run their mouth so much? Now as a Tennessee high school football fan I have heard the name Sunbright a time or 2 probably by seeing a score in the sentinel or something. But, I couldn't have told you what county they are in. My point make sure people know who your school is & then maybe you can talk a little smack. I will make sure I check out all of your scores this year since you guys are going to be so dominant.

As for some of the other post on here sayng Coalfield is the best in the county? Wartburg beat them this past year so maybe the tide has turned, Coalfield does have an outsanding tradition though.

yo tha tide is turned in favor if SUNBRIGT. if yo dont no who we be ya will find out this yar caus it be our year. an no rebuild here in are town we own morgan cunty!!!

GEAUX TIGERS

well i do belive we play morgan county teams but its not like any school with k-12 is going to be any thing any ways. but yeah why would we play kingston when there 3-A yeah my point and for harriman and rockwood. Harriman we havent played since 04' and Rockwood wanted to play in week 0. why would you want to play a team like that in week 0. but its okay you can talk trash all you wont since wartburg bet coalfield and we bet and we bet wartburg but go ahead trash talk some more

They must not ever teach school at sunbright. This babbling idiot footballer guy must have 5 free periods a day. You know dude, if you'd go to class every once in awhile, they might "learn" you how to spell and speak. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well i do belive we play morgan county teams but its not like any school with k-12 is going to be any thing any ways. but yeah why would we play kingston when there 3-A yeah my point and for harriman and rockwood. Harriman we havent played since 04' and Rockwood wanted to play in week 0. why would you want to play a team like that in week 0. but its okay you can talk trash all you wont since wartburg bet coalfield and we bet and we bet wartburg but go ahead trash talk some more

I believe your logic is a little flawed, because Coalfield beat you guys also, so saying that you are better than all the morgan county teams based on one game against wartburg isn't a true indicator. And saying that a school with K-12 can't ammount to anything is a dumb statement. Coalfield is K-12 yet they have been deep in the playoffs on numerous occasions. What has OZ done lately? Not much, in the last 6 years or so maybe even longer. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

your about to bite off a little more than you can chew with that dumb azz statement!!!!! you might get some bad replys to this one lol so be ready for it.. and don't get to mad!!

well you see when you play smaller teams you usaly do better. And i do belive Oz usaly does bet coalfield and will once again this year. But i would love to see coalfield go up against Alcoa, sweet water, loudon, silver dale, and Cak. I belive you would not do any better. but i promise you this Oz playing in 1A ball is going to be great and putting all the morgan county teams to shame is going to be even better.

well you see when you play smaller teams you usaly do better. And i do belive Oz usaly does bet coalfield and will once again this year. But i would love to see coalfield go up against Alcoa, sweet water, loudon, silver dale, and Cak. I belive you would not do any better. but i promise you this Oz playing in 1A ball is going to be great and putting all the morgan county teams to shame is going to be even better.

Come on man, first this is a morgan county board. Second, while it's good to have some enthusiasm, getting on here talking trash and stirring up stuff is not really what OZ needs at this time. I am from OZ also, but like Rufus said what have we done lately? There is a little more excitement around town about the football program, kids in the weight room working hard, that's great but I think it would be in the best interest of the program,(mainly the kids who are working hard to get this thing turned around) to lay low right now, I don't think morgan county teams need any more motivation when it comes to playing OZ. My screen name is Oldschool that's because I am just that, i don't like trash talk and the baggage it brings with it. I've been involved with these rivalries for years, and have some good friends from morgan county that I played against in my day, sure I liked winning against them, just like they enjoyed a victory against us, but at the end of the day we shook hands and moved on. What I'm trying to say is this, I don't want to see it get to the point where there's cheap shots, fights on the field, or in the stands, because of people trash talking. So keep the enthusiasm up, but the trash talk down. And to the morgan county folks; good luck to you and whichever team you support, and we'll see you in the fall.

So is that right footballer 08' i find that pretty funny when you think sun bright can bet oz. I mean i will give you heart for tring to bet us in week 11 of last year but i do belive oz came out on top. so i belive sunbright be nothin fur Oz but im glad to see you have a big heart for your school spirt