District 13 AA

bballfan44

Don't know? Dyer County throwed a left handed freshman(I think that's what my sister told me he was) that had a breaking ball that would start about chest high and end up in the dirt. Mixed in a fast ball that was popping the mitt. Very impressive. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think he's throwing a splitter. At least he did before he got to DC.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not fair to say dyer county has the best freshman class in west tennesee and definately in the district if you don't know other teams classes. westview has a very good freshman class. nick shell and blake parham have started every game on a good team. Nick Shell came in the milan game and allowed no runs through four innings and blake parham is the starting catcher and does a heck of a job. also hitting .400

Its not fair to say dyer county has the best freshman class in west tennesee and definately in the district if you don't know other teams classes. westview has a very good freshman class. nick shell and blake parham have started every game on a good team. Nick Shell came in the milan game and allowed no runs through four innings and blake parham is the starting catcher and does a heck of a job. also hitting .400

Understand, I hate that DC has two very good freshman who are tough and will be tough. As for Westview, they need to do more than win 2 district games before I start thinking of the Chargers as a juggernaut in baseball. Their field doesn't even have bullpens.

Understand, I hate that DC has two very good freshman who are tough and will be tough. As for Westview, they need to do more than win 2 district games before I start thinking of the Chargers as a juggernaut in baseball. Their field doesn't even have bullpens.

That just shows how little you know....they do indeed have bullpens this year...and there are several promising freshman in this class.

That just shows how little you know....they do indeed have bullpens this year...and there are several promising freshman in this class.

Dyer Co.'s freshmen played usssa majors in memphis all summer . their team name was wt. tn STIXX. they won the usssa 3A state championship. what was the travel team the westview freshman were on ?

Dyer Co.'s freshmen played usssa majors in memphis all summer . their team name was wt. tn STIXX. they won the usssa 3A state championship. what was the travel team the westview freshman were on ?

I like the confidence but you might be singing a different tune this time next year in AAA and i would not be surprised if ozmen bolts too. and who cares if they won a travel state championship cause Im sure not all of them go to dyer county.. before the last couple of years Dyer county was not very good so until you are a lexington, usj, jcs, team that is proven in west tn for more than a couple of years shut up.... I think its hilarious how good Dyer County fans think they are when their enrollment is 3-4 hundred more students than most in the district in a weak district... I hope dyersburg puts yall back down to earth

I heard that was a good team also. Sounds like there is a lot of good young talent in wt. tn

i think they were going to play a pick up game against them at one point but never got around to it...they won AA state two years ago but decided not to play in it this past summer...there is a lot of talent in this area