District 13 AA

bballfan44

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no way that happened. it is a tournament game with a time limit

Haaaa!!! I told the person there was just no way humanly possibly that could have happened....you hear all kinds of crazy stuff /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> . Told them that would have been about a 24 hr. game....haaa!!!haaaa!!!!

wow a whopping win by milan 4 to 1 over gleason

Yea - doesn't exactly strike fear in you does it? But the bats were cold and still won. That is the biggest thing. Got a little hotter today in Dresden - won 13-1. Again, not a bigtime opponent but a solid win. As long as they keep learning to play as a team and work together is the big thing. Trenton this Thursday afternoon.

Yea - doesn't exactly strike fear in you does it? But the bats were cold and still won. That is the biggest thing. Got a little hotter today in Dresden - won 13-1. Again, not a bigtime opponent but a solid win. As long as they keep learning to play as a team and work together is the big thing. Trenton this Thursday afternoon.

why did milan not get in the tomahawk classic and play quality teams instead of starting the season with gleason,dresden and trenton?I hope they do not have tough district games next week.

Tonight DC tied with Bolivar..............**Jordan Patterson hit a grand slam!!!!

Then later tonight DC lost to JCS (2008 state champs)

it's amazing what the wind can do for ya or to ya! the ball appears to hover giving outfielders enough time to get under it for the out. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

If you will become a plus member I can email the steps.

OOOOO I SEE......maybe one day. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Who pitched against Gleason and Dresden?

Who pitched against Gleason and Dresden?

Craig Fields against Gleason, one hitter, complete game. Gleason is very much improved over past years, I'm glad they will do some winning this year, good kids. The two big sophomores C. Coleman, and M. Anderson pitched against Dresden,doing a very good job. Milan never plays in the tournament that opens the season, they always play Gleason first game, and usually play Dresden first week also. Why break a tradition? But they have talent this year, believe that, and that 3,4,5 is going to be stout for ANY team out there. Good luck Dawgs

any1 know anything about crockett co. or gibson co?

Gibson county played in a preseason tourney at haywood. defeated bradford, jcm, and fayette ware a combined thirty five to nothing. some real juggernauts i know. Monday the games started with back to back games and gibson county beat tipton rosemark eight to six in a close game throughout. The next game was against st. george's. this one turned out somethin like eleven to two. Gc players were worn out by the time the this one came around. tuesday gibson county played union city in a great game. ended up nine to one but union city led the game one to nothing until the top of the seventh when gibson county scored nine in the top half to get a good comeback win. union city pitcher pitched a great game but fell apart in the seventh. Barton Lockhart threw a one hit complete game. hopefully gibson county can make some noise this year with seven or eight returning seniors and some good underclassmen including trey tate and caleb carey.

Gibson county played in a preseason tourney at haywood. defeated bradford, jcm, and fayette ware a combined thirty five to nothing. some real juggernauts i know. Monday the games started with back to back games and gibson county beat tipton rosemark eight to six in a close game throughout. The next game was against st. george's. this one turned out somethin like eleven to two. Gc players were worn out by the time the this one came around. tuesday gibson county played union city in a great game. ended up nine to one but union city led the game one to nothing until the top of the seventh when gibson county scored nine in the top half to get a good comeback win. union city pitcher pitched a great game but fell apart in the seventh. Barton Lockhart threw a one hit complete game. hopefully gibson county can make some noise this year with seven or eight returning seniors and some good underclassmen including trey tate and caleb carey.

humm caleb carey.........by chance from Medina? Just wondering if he's a child of a guy I went to school with. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />