District 13 AA

bballfan44

I have to agree with T. Lyons Dad....you are always talking about things that you know nothing about. Mind your own business. And by the way, I'm a DCHS fan!!!!!!!!

I read nothing defamatory she posted about him...God knows she has more descretion than most on the boards. She has stated she thinks highly the kid!!!!!! That and the fact she has been one of the biggest supporters of DC baseball program on here.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read nothing defamatory she posted about him...God knows she has more descretion than most on the boards. She has stated she thinks highly the kid!!!!!! That and the fact she has been one of the biggest supporters of DC baseball program on here.

something fishy about that post. i think someone is just trying to stir the pot........or maybe they just on pot. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yo ADSMOM....DC beat Ripley Thursday night 15 - 4 at their house. Nick got 2 singles and hit a 3 run shot. JP hit a homer as well. If our boys hit like they did that night no one will be able to touch them. They were KILLING the ball. We have hitters from top to bottom and could add a strong 10th batter. They ALL got hits!!!

--------oh wait, you might want to check on that cause apparently I talk about things I know nothing about.-----

Yo ADSMOM....DC beat Ripley Thursday night 15 - 4 at their house. Nick got 2 singles and hit a 3 run shot. JP hit a homer as well. If our boys hit like they did that night no one will be able to touch them. They were KILLING the ball. We have hitters from top to bottom and could add a strong 10th batter. They ALL got hits!!!

--------oh wait, you might want to check on that cause apparently I talk about things I know nothing about.-----

Dang...15-4!!! Sounds like the boys are gonna be fine this year....I'm gonna have to get out and see them....gotta thaw out a little first /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

something fishy about that post. i think someone is just trying to stir the pot........or maybe they just on pot. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Haaaa!!!! Read the basketball boards enough and you will figure out some post drunk /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ....quite frequently.

T. lyons dad is the biggest gossip queen in town! I wouldn't agree with him on anything! He is already being a cancer to our baseball program at DHS as I heard he was at DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im a gossip queen,you join this today and post something this ignorant,and tell me how am i cancer to dhs baseball,oh please tell me your name, if you dont hide little man

im a gossip queen,you join this today and post something this ignorant,and tell me how am i cancer to dhs baseball,oh please tell me your name, if you dont hide little man

Tuff guy- Nobody wanted yall at DHS! Trust me D. people know how fake you are!!! I just hope you dont ruin our team by creating controversy!!! You are the biggest rumor starter in the history of rumor starters.. Now-- back to the post .

Tuff guy- Nobody wanted yall at DHS! Trust me D. people know how fake you are!!! I just hope you dont ruin our team by creating controversy!!! You are the biggest rumor starter in the history of rumor starters.. Now-- back to the post .

ok,if you say so,and until someone other you tell me that d-burg doesnt want tyler there,what you say doesnt real mean much to me, buddy, done with you little man

ok,if you say so,and until someone other you tell me that d-burg doesnt want tyler there,what you say doesnt real mean much to me, buddy, done with you little man

We like T. just not you!! We dont need fairwheather parents we had enough of those last year. If it was easy for you to jump ship once and bad mouth all of the coaches at DC you will do the same at DHS and we dont need it.

something fishy about that post. i think someone is just trying to stir the pot........or maybe they just on pot. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Personally, I don'e agree with either of you. This post is not about mad mouthing, it's abouth the 13AA District, one kid doesn't make a team!

We like T. just not you!! We dont need fairwheather parents we had enough of those last year. If it was easy for you to jump ship once and bad mouth all of the coaches at DC you will do the same at DHS and we dont need it.

sorry you dont like me,and what did i say about coaches at DC

You never heard me say one kid makes the team. I am here to talk about baseball and players...notice the "s"? That is plural meaning more than one. Plus daljr never said anything to the point that I talked about stuff I knew nothing about, just the fact I mentioned his son. He asked me not to mention him again and I have to respect that so I won't mention him again. Although I am certain he would never mind me talking about him making a good play or something of that sort. I think you, whoever you may be, are just trying to stir stuff up just like another poster here. You don't even know me that well, IF you know me at all because I am new to DC. Heck, your first post in this thread had NOTHING to do with baseball or 13AA, you just TRIED to ruffle my feathers........PSH.........takes a lot more than that.

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />