District 13 AA

bballfan44

The kids from the venom and stixx have always been friends, together they could have been unreal. but, the parents kept getting in the way. if you know what i mean. Dyer Co. is 4-0 in the district.

Tell me what you mean I know most of the kids that were on those teams and I never heard of any problems.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. Westview finally got bullpens. Great. They'll finish 2nd behind DC. Sorry Milan, shouldn't have been swept by the might juggernaut Chargers (the new found baseball power of 13-AA). In response to the guy asking about Dyersburg pitching . . . there is none. Trojans just flip it up there like slow pitch softball. The defense just plays REAL deep.

i can't tell whether your bein smart or for real about westview finishin second. if your bein smart alec you'll be surprised when they do finish FIRST or second

OK. Westview finally got bullpens. Great. They'll finish 2nd behind DC. Sorry Milan, shouldn't have been swept by the might juggernaut Chargers (the new found baseball power of 13-AA). In response to the guy asking about Dyersburg pitching . . . there is none. Trojans just flip it up there like slow pitch softball. The defense just plays REAL deep.

dc or d burg will be the one to win district. Dyersburg has given up a average of 2.6 runs per game. but they dont have any pitching. . . ? you obviously have no idea what your talking about

dc or d burg will be the one to win district. Dyersburg has given up a average of 2.6 runs per game. but they dont have any pitching. . . ? you obviously have no idea what your talking about

You obviously took the comment seriously . . . why? I didn't make it seriously!