District 13 AA

bballfan44

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

usj and covington will both be in state and are a level above anybody in district 13... I have seen usj, covington, dyer, and dyersburg play; usj and covington are men among boys...

obviously you haven't been paying attention because dyersburg beat covington in a preseason scrimage and dyer county tied usj in a tournament.

Screw this message board! everyone is so hooked on dyer co and dyersburg. give credit where credit is due. they might possibly be the top two teams in d-13 aa. Milan and westview deserve some credit as well

Milan has proven to be decent in the past years but westview not so much

usj and covington will both be in state and are a level above anybody in district 13... I have seen usj, covington, dyer, and dyersburg play; usj and covington are men among boys...

That is a very BOLD statement, I really dought you know very much about the talent at either school ( Dyersburg/ Dyer county) with a statement that big. I have watched this junior and senoir class from all 4 schools, with the exception of a few players, for a long time now and can assure you, that is a reckless statement. I will give props to USJ they are a special bunch of players, as for covington, that is yet to be determined. Dyersburg and Dyer County are both loaded with the kind of talent that can win championships, I promise you that!!!

yea . . . .we will see on that. russel is the only good pitcher that covington has.

one pitcher can get you to state if you get out of district... he can pitch region semis on monday and substate game on friday.. I heard about all of this loaded with talent stuff last year and you saw the end results in region...

obviously you haven't been paying attention because dyersburg beat covington in a preseason scrimage and dyer county tied usj in a tournament.

scrimmages mean absolutely nothing... 4 or 5 pitchers throw an inning or two and you do not have your full lineup in the entire game... get ready for heart ache in region my friend.. if you get there...

First of all dyersburg did not beat covington in a scrimage in the preseason. 2nd of all covington did beat usj. 3rd of all hardwick is not the only good pitcher covington has. covington has 3 or more pitchers that can all throw well. covington is playing very good. watch out for them

which one of those 3 good pitchers did covington throw this summer in the ripley varsity tournament, when a bunch of 8th graders from Dyer Co. almost beat them ? i think the score was 9-8.

Don't know about all that up there, but I still think you shouldn't count your chickens before they hatch. DC has a lot of talent as does Dyersburg. But, go ahead, look passed us both, we know what happens when you do that and I promise you, DC will never overlook anyone again!

jp is the center fielder. you shouldn't worry about him on the mound though he didn't impress me at all

Doesn't really matter if he "impressed" YOU or not. He got the win by 4 runs.

Whatever helps you sleep at night my friend. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

jp is the center fielder. you shouldn't worry about him on the mound though he didn't impress me at all

Shea Thomas is the SS. JP is the CF and pitches. Nick Newell plays CF when JP pitches.

westview lost in regions to ripley in 05. yeah i agree milan has proven themselves over the past years. what about that thing called a sweep westview put on em this year?

Screw this message board! everyone is so hooked on dyer co and dyersburg. give credit where credit is due. they might possibly be the top two teams in d-13 aa. Milan and westview deserve some credit as well

i think somebody is just jealous that dyersburg and DC are better than everyone in district. and just because Milan has a decent team this year doesn't mean they are the best in district. same for covington and westview