OS-Clarkrange

goosevol

I have no idea why any one would post a coment like this!!!! If you watched this kid play any at all you would see the opposing defense is set to stop her. She has 2 or 3 people on her every time and gets shoved, kicked, scratched and any thing else you can think of and she's still averaging 20 pts. a game. She steps up when she needs to and passes when she needs to. Plus there are numerous times when she's came close to a double double by scoring, rebounding, and having assists in any combination. If something isn't right with her its the people making ridiculous comments like what was posted here!! Do you all think these kids don't read this stuff?? On one hand you may have done a great service to her, because I would take it to heart if I were her and prove people like you dead wrong!!! Hope I have done the little lady some good by saying this, because I wish her all the luck in her career of basketball and especially with the nomination to the McDonalds High School All American Teams that she's been nominationated for. Along with Faith Dupree, Kortni Jones, and Jessica Goswitz. Its to be announced on ESPNU Feb. 19. Is a great honor also!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I know she was held to single digits one game and she was guarded by one person, she got a little help every now and then, mainly straight up. She did look fatigued or frustrated one. She is an excellent player, I don't believe anybody is saying anything bad about her, she has proven herself and will be fine. If it takes this board to motivate her, then she is not playing for the right reasons. I doubt she cares about this board.

No one is saying its a done deal, they are favorites at this point. It is still anybody's game.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know she was held to single digits one game and she was guarded by one person, she got a little help every now and then, mainly straight up. She did look fatigued or frustrated one. She is an excellent player, I don't believe anybody is saying anything bad about her, she has proven herself and will be fine. If it takes this board to motivate her, then she is not playing for the right reasons. I doubt she cares about this board.

No one is saying its a done deal, they are favorites at this point. It is still anybody's game.

One thing is for sure, if she were playing for motivation from the replies on this board (or any other player for that matter ) they would have give it up to the coat @@@@ a LONG time ago, because the replies are nasty to say the least. I think you are talking about the game at Oakdale that she was in single digits. The stats for her shooting were really low. Must have been a problem with the coach! If she can score like she did against Webb, believe me, Oakdale can not stop her if they could. Had to be at the game I'm sure to see that one. East Tennessee has some outstanding players in the area and I for one am very proud of each of the ones that play and are doing well. The ones that are sitting the bench contributes, because it takes a lot of guts and determination to play any sport when the activity list is so long that does not include any type of physical activity. Give it up to all atheletes and kids in this generation, becuase its a hard life to live!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Kayla Christopher is a great player and may win Ms. Basketball but it's a good thing they dont really consider the players attitude when they choose....she would be in trouble if that was the case.

How do you figure that? Just out of courosity? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Kayla Christopher is a great player and may win Ms. Basketball but it's a good thing they dont really consider the players attitude when they choose....she would be in trouble if that was the case.

Okay so you are saying that Kayla Christopher has a bad attitude? Have you seen her play? She has the most class out of any player muchless Ms. Basketball Nominee, yes she probably gets mad at some of the calls but does she ever talk back or smack talk? No never she just shakes it off and plays better; moreover, most players do NOT do that. Christopher does not even cuss. The statement that if it was based on her attitude was ignornant because she would only be more likely to win it.