FCS VS MTCS

FCS1984

Well this should be a good game .They battled the last time and MTCS SQUEAKED out a victory .What will happen this time? The game is played at MTCS .

I think MTCS has to many playmakers for fcs to stop. MTCS wins this game by 12 /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I think MTCS has to many playmakers for fcs to stop. MTCS wins this game by 12 /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You don't like Friendship much!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Looks like this game has the makings of a tournament type atmosphere .....I think it will be close again. UNLESS MTCS has one of those nights where they have 4 players in high double digits. Its hard to stop a team that has that much firepower. I believe FCS has the D to stop it. It was a 1 point game last time.

You don't like Friendship much!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

NAW i just call them like i see them.

It doesnt bother me worden55 . As long as the girls play hard and have fun thats all that matters .If you do your best and leave it all on the floor,give 150 percent that is all we and the coaches can ask for.

Looks like this game has the makings of a tournament type atmosphere .....I think it will be close again. UNLESS MTCS has one of those nights where they have 4 players in high double digits. Its hard to stop a team that has that much firepower. I believe FCS has the D to stop it. It was a 1 point game last time.

Yes i believe you are right its going to have the feel of tournament type game. A lot of questions may be answered as to what happens later.We just cant let them get a big lead .We do that sometimes its like we play better from behind with the pressure on us.But when tournament time comes you will have to step up your game because everybody else also does,GO FCS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Should be a good game for the fans to watch. When the Lady Cougars "Big Three" get it rolling they are tough for any team to stop!! Look for the Cougar faithful to come out in bunches. Its Senior night and also code PINK night. (Making a special tribute to all the Cancer survivors out there.) Cougars will win this game by 10+. #8 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO LADY COUGARS!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Should be a good game for the fans to watch. When the Lady Cougars "Big Three" get it rolling they are tough for any team to stop!! Look for the Cougar faithful to come out in bunches. Its Senior night and also code PINK night. (Making a special tribute to all the Cancer survivors out there.) Cougars will win this game by 10+. #8 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO LADY COUGARS!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So....what happened in this game? Was it as good as expected. From the score it looked like it.

Anybody??

So....what happened in this game? Was it as good as expected. From the score it looked like it.

Anybody??

Yes it was as good as advertised , both teams played hard . And yes we lost by 3 , congrats to mtcs . But we let then get out and get a lead then we cut back down and little to late. Still we had chances we missed some lay ups . In a close game if you miss the easy ones, you just make it hard on yourself.The refs. were horribile but there is still no excuse the game is your to win or lose .