seniors in 8AAA

sftbll13

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tullahoma is very young this year I am not sure on how many seniors. I seen Coffee Counties lights on the other night, and stopped to watch them practice. I talked to one of the dads and he said they have been looking good. They looked good throwing and running, didn??™t get to see them hit because they went inside. I look for Coffee to do well this year, should make a run at the Spring Fling, And put a few girls in college. Good luck to all.

Tullahoma is very young this year I am not sure on how many seniors. I seen Coffee Counties lights on the other night, and stopped to watch them practice. I talked to one of the dads and he said they have been looking good. They looked good throwing and running, didn??™t get to see them hit because they went inside. I look for Coffee to do well this year, should make a run at the Spring Fling, And put a few girls in college. Good luck to all.

who's pitching this year? didn't the jones girl graduate last year?

does all have their pitchers and catchers back this year?

Shebyville and Columbia both lost their starting pitchers from last year. Columbia has a couple of Sophomores and Shebyville has 1 Senior and and couple of Freshman pitchers that will try to carry the load this year.

Fayetteville and Franklin Co both had Freshman starting pitchers last year so they should be set. Both Coffee and Lawrence County are deep with pitching with Senior and Sophomore pitchers. Not sure what Tullahoma has left since Jones is gone.

does all have their pitchers and catchers back this year?

Shebyville and Columbia both lost their starting pitchers from last year. Columbia has a couple of Sophomores and Shebyville has 1 Senior and and couple of Freshman pitchers that will try to carry the load this year.

Fayetteville and Franklin Co both had Freshman starting pitchers last year so they should be set. Both Coffee and Lawrence County are deep with pitching with Senior and Sophomore pitchers. Not sure what Tullahoma has left since Jones is gone.

well looks like lawerence and coffee should match up nicely.i guess we will have to wait and see what the others bring.it should be an interesting season with this district

I seen Coffee Counties lights on the other night, and stopped to watch them practice. I talked to one of the dads and he said they have been looking good. They looked good throwing and running, didn??™t get to see them hit because they went inside. I look for Coffee to do well this year, should make a run at the Spring Fling, And put a few girls in college. Good luck to all.

I believe the word you were looking for was conditioning not practicing. The T$$AA would not like for you to be using that word last week! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />