Collinwood 33 Loretto 21

TrojanSportsFan

This was a good game. Both teams played a great game. A fumble on a kickoff and one in the endzone that cost them a touchdown hurt the Trojans in the first quarter. But they got it together after that and played a great game. Several Trojan players had a great game. Loretto has a great running back in Kelly. Both teams deserved to win but only one can. Way to go Trojans. Pictures of the game will be up on the web site later or in the morning.

[Edited by trojansportsfan on 8-30-02 10:54P]

This was a good game even though Collinwood made several mistakes. We fumbled on 1st and goal from the one in the 1st quarter, but we kept it together and won the game. Loretto scored with 6 seconds to go to make the final score 33-21 in favor of Collinwood. Loretto has some great players. I wish them all the luck for the remainder of their season.

Pictures of the game are on the web site at www.geocities.com/collinwoodtrojans Stop by the home page and sign the guestbook so I'll know who is looking at the site and where your from. Also the roster for this years team is updated. Tomorrow I'll have the game info on the weeksgame page. Still waiting for a new team pic and a cheerleader pic to have the site all up to date. GO TROJANS!