8A tourney ? Who takes it home ?

BUBBAGUMP

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say since FCS got the broom out and swept thru the regular season that we should be the team to beat. Last night's FCS/TC had one of the most electricfying atmospheres of a game this year. Both fans were in to it last night the whole game. Refs blew 2 big calls one for each team........other than that good called game both ways and my hats off to Holland...that kid can play......but we had Maasen and Teeter to step up and play great last night......Actually we all played good and NEVER lost our composure. One time Holland talked smack to Teeter all the way down court (should have been T'd up) but it worked as he got Tetter to CHARGE.....

GO FCS.........everyone bring their A game to Watertown

My prediction in Watertown is FCS vs Gordonsville and Westmoreland vs TC

FCS vs TC in the finals

Westmoreland and Gordonsville playing for 3rd.....

Other than that come watch!!!!!!!!!

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I would say since FCS got the broom out and swept thru the regular season that we should be the team to beat. Last night's FCS/TC had one of the most electricfying atmospheres of a game this year. Both fans were in to it last night the whole game. Refs blew 2 big calls one for each team........other than that good called game both ways and my hats off to Holland...that kid can play......but we had Maasen and Teeter to step up and play great last night......Actually we all played good and NEVER lost our composure. One time Holland talked smack to Teeter all the way down court (should have been T'd up) but it worked as he got Tetter to CHARGE.....

GO FCS.........everyone bring their A game to Watertown

My prediction in Watertown is FCS vs Gordonsville and Westmoreland vs TC

FCS vs TC in the finals

Westmoreland and Gordonsville playing for 3rd.....

Other than that come watch!!!!!!!!!

Yes BigDaddy50 it will be a good tourney , but i think it will be GHS vs. TC in the champ. game . WHS vs FCS will be the constalation game , But remember just an opinion ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN !

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yes BigDaddy50 it will be a good tourney , but i think it will be GHS vs. TC in the champ. game . WHS vs FCS will be the constalation game , But remember just an opinion ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN !

Its going to be crazy. Anything could happen its going to depend on who wants it more.GO FCS. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well we see that all of the home teams took care of business tonight... Does anyone know the schedule now for the next games that will take place?

The Tigerettes play TC at 4:30 with the Tigers playing FCS at 6:00. All games are Central time lol and at Watertown just in case there are some who do not know where they are being played. I believe there will be one game after us on Friday but not sure who. Probably 3 games on Saturday as well. Should be a good tournament!

Corrections to the schedule I made earlier.

Semifinals

Friday Feb. 20th

Girls:

GHS vs. TCHS @ 4:30

Boys:

GHS vs. FCS @ 6:00

Girls:

FCS vs. WHS @ 7:30

Boys:

WHS vs. TCHS @ 9:00

Consolation:

Monday Feb. 23rd