The two best teams in TN Div I regardless of outcome of State Duals?

digi

Indy doesn't place and they want to claim they were the second best team. Sorry, you did not get it done on the mat, so this is nonsense. If Indy had placed 3rd there might have been room to gripe. Better luck next year!

I agree. You at least have to place to be able to have a legitimate gripe of being the 2nd best team in the state or even 3rd best, that is yet to be proven, because if if's and but's were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas. They can try again next year and the same results will happen which is they will probably lose to a team from Bradley or Hamilton county. I guess they can start using Ricky Bobby's quote your either 1st or your last for this year.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. You at least have to place to be able to have a legitimate gripe of being the 2nd best team in the state or even 3rd best, that is yet to be proven, because if if's and but's were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas. They can try again next year and the same results will happen which is they will probably lose to a team from Bradley or Hamilton county. I guess they can start using Ricky Bobby's quote your either 1st or your last for this year.

They have proven by beating the 3rd place team (SD)in the tournament head on with 5 matches left that they were better than the 3rd best team. Soddy Daisy is a good team but they can't say they are better than INDY when they lost to INDY. They lost lost lost lost lost lost to Indy in this tournament. It is a fact. Circumstances prevented Indy from getting past Clarksville--a great team (due to injuries and coming off an emotionally draining and tough lost to BC) You will never understand this unless you wise up and get your head out of your/the sand. I'll say it again. SD lost to INDY--fact. Re: Cleveland--I have not heard one Indy person claim to be better than Cleveland. It would have been a great match to watch especially since INDY was very strong against BC! Incidently< Clarksville beat INDY earlier in the year then INDY beat them at there home tournament to win the Slamfest.

They have proven by beating the 3rd place team (SD)in the tournament head on with 5 matches left that they were better than the 3rd best team. Soddy Daisy is a good team but they can't say they are better than INDY when they lost to INDY. They lost lost lost lost lost lost to Indy in this tournament. It is a fact. Circumstances prevented Indy from getting past Clarksville--a great team (due to injuries and coming off an emotionally draining and tough lost to BC) You will never understand this unless you wise up and get your head out of your/the sand. I'll say it again. SD lost to INDY--fact. Re: Cleveland--I have not heard one Indy person claim to be better than Cleveland. It would have been a great match to watch especially since INDY was very strong against BC! Incidently< Clarksville beat INDY earlier in the year then INDY beat them at there home tournament to win the Slamfest.

This is just the funniest diatribe.....I never get tired of it. SD beat Clk. Clk beat Indy, Indy beat SD. Indy got the place they deserved at THIS tournament. NO one believes that Indy beats Cleveland. (well, no one outside of the Indy fans). All the what ifs in the world will not change the facts.

whoops,,,,I see Jumbo has created a screen name....and that person believes in INdy as well.

This is just the funniest diatribe.....I never get tired of it. SD beat Clk. Clk beat Indy, Indy beat SD. Indy got the place they deserved at THIS tournament. NO one believes that Indy beats Cleveland. (well, no one outside of the Indy fans). All the what ifs in the world will not change the facts.

whoops,,,,I see Jumbo has created a screen name....and that person believes in INdy as well.

Texas u r perhaps the dumbest person here. u dont seem to know anything about this who r u to say anything anyways.

I wouldn't say no one, your pretty quick to jump on the Indy fans. Im not an Indy fan either and I think that they would beat Cleveland if given the chance.

so tex

how do you get past the fact that INDY beat SD?

I am not the one that needs to get past that. If you lose two matches, you cannot be any higher than fourth. Soddy lost only one.

ooooh I see your point.............sike /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I am not the one that needs to get past that. If you lose two matches, you cannot be any higher than fourth. Soddy lost only one.

please answer one question and I'll move on--do you think SD is a stronger team than INDY?

ooooh I see your point.............sike /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

please answer one question and I'll move on--do you think SD is a stronger team than INDY?

no, I do not think that. I think that the fourth place team is better than indy. I think the second place team is better than Indy. But honestly, we will not know since Indy lost to the fourth place team and beat the third place team.

I think Indy was ripped off. Cleveland is not as good as Indy. thats my opinion and i am not from either school.

and i think indy did good against BC

Tough luck guys

I think that Indy should have had better bracket placement (lower) but that all in all they did an exellent job whether its 1st 2nd 3rd 4th or tied or 5th.

There are 135 other teams that would like that kind of ranking and the respect that Indy has been given this year.

Except for a couple of hic-cups at state they did an outstanding job!!

Clarksville, Soddy, Cleveland, and Indy are all pretty solid even teams and it just comes down to match-ups on different days. win or lose by 1 or 2 or 3, makes for pretty even exciting matches. Teams like Blackman and Walker Valley were nipping at these teams toes and upstarks like Mount Juliet were challenging and making a case for next year to watch out!!

diji and Jumbo3, lets move on and prepare for some great state!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />