The two best teams in TN Div I regardless of outcome of State Duals?

digi

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EXACTLY. OH AND I HATE WHOEVER IS THE TEXAS GUY!!!!!

I think we need to set an age limit on how old you have to be to create a profile. Starting at oh say....13? Thats still to old for this kid. Jumbo, welcome to my ignore list, population....you..... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

How in the world did you get a picture of my brother...by another mother...

Do you mean that you and I are related?

That is so cool /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> (actually I was looking for the emoticon for a big ol' hug, but this one will have to do)

Thank You tnko....Congrats on beating me in the contest......Although my top 10 finish for someone that knows very little about wrestling other than reading opinions on coacht....not bad if I say so myself.

And yes Indy beat SD...But Coach Henry made sure his boys didn't have a let down after the Indy match. I give credit to SD for bouncing back after the Indy loss.... Make no mistake Indy is D@## good.

No, thank you, /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Heres some popcorn little fella..............

They have proven by beating the 3rd place team (SD)in the tournament head on with 5 matches left that they were better than the 3rd best team. Soddy Daisy is a good team but they can't say they are better than INDY when they lost to INDY. They lost lost lost lost lost lost to Indy in this tournament. It is a fact. Circumstances prevented Indy from getting past Clarksville--a great team (due to injuries and coming off an emotionally draining and tough lost to BC) You will never understand this unless you wise up and get your head out of your/the sand. I'll say it again. SD lost to INDY--fact. Re: Cleveland--I have not heard one Indy person claim to be better than Cleveland. It would have been a great match to watch especially since INDY was very strong against BC! Incidently< Clarksville beat INDY earlier in the year then INDY beat them at there home tournament to win the Slamfest.

So, what you are saying is since INDY Lost to Clarksville they are not as good as Clarksville(FACT). And Since Clarksville Lost to Soddy they are not as good as Soddy(FACT). I guess you would also beleive the Titans should be Super Bowl Champions since they beat the Steelers durnig the season. The fact remains the Titans are not Super Bowl Champions. That is the beautiful thing about tournaments. You had better bring your A game every match or you will quicky find yourself at the house eating oatmeal with your 5th palce plaque.