Best juniors and sophmores in east tn boys bball?

mrdrano

Lets be realistic you might finish 7th or 8th in the big nine. You talk about having a strong strength of schedule but the way I look at it you have yet to defeat a good opponent. Johnson County waxed you guys twice. Unicoi beat you guys twice. And you got beat by a pathetic Elizabethton team. And you want to brag about beating Sullivan South take a look at their overall record in the big nine padre against the teams you just mentioned you could play with.

You might be top notch in the rinky dink circus conference you play in but like I said teams are to athletic and they have way to much depth for you to be making rediculous statements about even down the road being in the same boat as our top 4 maybe even top 6 teams in the big nine conference.

Stick to being a superfan because it seems to me you are the type that never played in Highschool so you still come to all of the games hoping a victory will make you feel better about yourself and you will have something to type about the next day on this message board.

PS We will see how Hampton matches up if they do make it down the road with the likes of Memphis Manassis,Humboldt or Tennessee Temple a good 35 point defeat at best. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Were are you from? You show up on any thread that has to do with hampton and, talk bad about them!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah hes not from johnson county. i havent ever reaylly heard anyone from jc hate on hampton...

Oh well, just a shot in the dark lol. I went through hampton last night to get to JC, Love how the town is real bulldog oriented. Makes me think the high school is a big deal in town. Any chance they get to play another home game? Id like to check one out.

Oh well, just a shot in the dark lol. I went through hampton last night to get to JC, Love how the town is real bulldog oriented. Makes me think the high school is a big deal in town. Any chance they get to play another home game? Id like to check one out.

If they win the Regional Championship, they will get a home Sub-State game against either Grace, Rockwood, Wartburg, or Oliver Springs...

sub-state if we win the region. be a good game if we get it