Best juniors and sophmores in east tn boys bball?

mrdrano

Don't take this the wrong way but, What does it matter how they would be in aaa? There in single (A) and doing wonderful!

The Hampton Bulldogs are 17 - 9 and the fact is we have not been beat by a single (A) team!

And as far the quality of teams they have beat well, Hampton's strength of schedule is one of the top in single (A).

? Have you seen ">These Guys<" play?

There might be better sophmores out there ecspecaily in aaa becuase in aaa schools there's tipicly more students which tipicly lead to more talented athletes.

Good Luck, Go Bulldogs, God Bless!!!

I agree. I would only put a few sophs in their category. Cross from Sullivan East is good but I would take Ward or Hughes over him. I've heard about a good soph from Daniel Boone and a soph from DB (I think his name is Steele), but I haven't seen those 2 play. Against kids their own age, Hampton's freshmen team last year beat AAA Sullivan Central twice by 30 and Dylan Ward had 43 points in a 25 point over AAA Daniel Boone...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets be realistic you might finish 7th or 8th in the big nine. You talk about having a strong strength of schedule but the way I look at it you have yet to defeat a good opponent. Johnson County waxed you guys twice. Unicoi beat you guys twice. And you got beat by a pathetic Elizabethton team. And you want to brag about beating Sullivan South take a look at their overall record in the big nine padre against the teams you just mentioned you could play with.

You might be top notch in the rinky dink circus conference you play in but like I said teams are to athletic and they have way to much depth for you to be making rediculous statements about even down the road being in the same boat as our top 4 maybe even top 6 teams in the big nine conference.

Stick to being a superfan because it seems to me you are the type that never played in Highschool so you still come to all of the games hoping a victory will make you feel better about yourself and you will have something to type about the next day on this message board.

PS We will see how Hampton matches up if they do make it down the road with the likes of Memphis Manassis,Humboldt or Tennessee Temple a good 35 point defeat at best. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Lets be realistic you might finish 7th or 8th in the big nine. You talk about having a strong strength of schedule but the way I look at it you have yet to defeat a good opponent. Johnson County waxed you guys twice. Unicoi beat you guys twice. And you got beat by a pathetic Elizabethton team. And you want to brag about beating Sullivan South take a look at their overall record in the big nine padre against the teams you just mentioned you could play with.

You might be top notch in the rinky dink circus conference you play in but like I said teams are to athletic and they have way to much depth for you to be making rediculous statements about even down the road being in the same boat as our top 4 maybe even top 6 teams in the big nine conference.

WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS YEAR!!! I agree Hampton would get killed in 3A this year. BUT READ THE POSTS!!! WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE 2010-2011 SEASON!!!

I've watched them beat Science Hill's and Tennessee High's sophs so I know for a fact they can compete with them. As I recall, Unaka went to the Arby's and won 2 or 3 games when they were loaded a couple of years ago. To say that Hampton will not be able to put up better games than some of the local 3A teams in the Arby's is ludicrous...

The year Unaka won the state coacht has them losing to the Hill by 20+ and to TN high by 10+. Was that at the Arby's? Couldn't find the year they played in the Arby's and "won 2 or 3 games". What year was it. Nobody said they wouldn't be better than some of the AAA teams in the area, I just said it was crazy to think that they would beat a DB or Science Hill, or actually compete with the top competetion in the Arby's.

PG Marcus Stewart (Jr.) from Cocke County is pretty tough. They also have a couple of freshmen coming up who could make this list in the near future in Krys Cates and Brandon Davis.

Agreed I like Stewart, he is tough off the bounce. Also the Smith and Vittetoe kids at Union are nice players.

The year Unaka won the state coacht has them losing to the Hill by 20+ and to TN high by 10+. Was that at the Arby's? Couldn't find the year they played in the Arby's and "won 2 or 3 games". What year was it. Nobody said they wouldn't be better than some of the AAA teams in the area, I just said it was crazy to think that they would beat a DB or Science Hill, or actually compete with the top competetion in the Arby's.

Unaka played in the Ardy's in '01, lost to the German team by only a few, then beat Gate City and Freeport, Bahama.

And when Unaka won state, they lost to SH by like 23, but was within 10-15 until the final minutes, and was beating Bristol until the big Mongol they had flagrent fouled Unaka's PG and knocked him out cold.

I was hopeing you would take it the wrong way. And yes we lost to JC, E-Town, and UC, But what you seem to not understand is that we are extremely young and when sophmores are playing seniors it sometimes is hard to get a win. But once again we are in single (a) and haven't lost yet to any school that has the same number of students we have, there for we undefeated in 1-A

You might be top notch in the rinky dink circus conference you play in but like I said teams are to athletic and they have way to much depth for you to be making rediculous statements about even down the road being in the same boat as our top 4 maybe even top 6 teams in the big nine conference..

Why are you trashing our "rinky dink" Bulldogs? And whats rediculous is you trashing Hampton about games that probally won't happen, and in which we never said we would win. "Compete" is the key word. Because let me tell you friend the Hampton Bulldogs will have a Awesome "with a capital A" team for the next couple of years.

Stick to being a superfan because it seems to me you are the type that never played in Highschool so you still come to all of the games hoping a victory will make you feel better about yourself and you will have something to type about the next day on this message board. PS We will see how Hampton matches up if they do make it down the road with the likes of Memphis Manassis,Humboldt or Tennessee Temple a good 35 point defeat at best. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I can't wait to see how they will match up with those teams! I really hope they make it that far this year, But heck if they don't they got two more years to learn off everything and try again.

I agree with the dude that said lets get back on topic. Best juniors and sophmores in east tn.

Go Dogs, Good Luck, and God Bless!!!

You bring it all upon yourself Vader and Username. Lets get something strait and maybe you two rednecks can get this through your heads.

1. Dobyns Bennet,Science Hill and Tennessee High wont waste their time scheduling you.

2. all you have is Sophmores therefore thats why they stand out so much you put them on any of them 3 teams in the big nine they barely would see the floor.

3.You rant and rave about going down the road and the supporting cast behind your 2 stud horses couldn't play dead in a texas western.

4.You go on and on about ur strength of schedule but the fact of the matter is your so called "Dawgs" havent beaten a good opponent yet.

I would love to see Hampton play in the big 9 next year...Even the year after that because it's like I have said over and over again You might finish 6th or 7th...

We might as well start a new thread because Vader and Username is killing it...