Coaching Staffs

66in74

No, why would there be.

It depends on how many coaches the school system will pay. Alot of times the # of paid assistants is determined by the size of the school. There is a rule on how many volunteer coaches you can have.

I don't know, but I would think having more coaches ='s more individual time on technique, etc; which may give 1 team a distinct advantage over another?

For example:

School A has 70 players and 10 Coaches; a 7:1 ratio.

School B has 70 players and 5 Coaches; a 12.5:1 ratio.

How many volunteers can you have?

Is a Coach paid by a booster club etc, still considered a volunteer?

Can a Coach be paid by the school system, but not be a teacher?

Just brings up more questions?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have started to notice a real difference in the number of Coaches on coaching staffs between schools.

Some schools have 12 or more, while others have 6 or less.

Are there any rules on the number of Coaches a football team can have?

Just curious?

ACTUALLY, NOT THAT I AM QUESTIONING THE EXPERTS, YOU CAN ONLY HAVE AS MANY COACHES, AS THE SEATING CAPACITY OF YOUR STADIUM WILL ALLOW. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ACTUALLY, NOT THAT I AM QUESTIONING THE EXPERTS, YOU CAN ONLY HAVE AS MANY COACHES, AS THE SEATING CAPACITY OF YOUR STADIUM WILL ALLOW. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now that's funny. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />