Anderson County Football 2009

oppressed238

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE ONLY THING THAT AC REALLY NEEDS IS A QB, TO GO WITH D1 POTENTIAL WR JOSH WILSON,THEY HAVE A PRETTY GOOD RBS RETURNING ESPECIALLY WITH THE EMERGENCE OF CHAD BLAKELY LAST YR, IF THEY TAKE TREY MCOY AND PUT HIM AT GUARD, WERE HE BELONGS, AC O-LINE WILL BE PRETTY GOOD, ON THE DEF SIDE OF THE BALL, THEY WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO REPLACE COLEMAN AT LB, OR IN THAT FACT AS PLAYER-COACH ON THE FIELD, MAYBE GOOD OL LARRY KERR NEEDS TO PULL SOME TRICKS OUT OF HIS RECRUITING BAG, AND GO PULL A CATHOLIC AND BRING A QB IN, BUT AFTER LOOKING AT THERE SCHEDULE FOR NEXT YR, IF KERR WILL GET THE heck OFF AND LET HIS GREAT ASSISTANTS COACH, LOOK FOR AC TO GO BACK TO THE PLAYOFFS, I BE HONEST THOUGH AS LONG AS THEY WHOOP CLINTON SORRY #### FOR THE 11TH TIME IN A ROW THAT MAKE MY SEASON

AC sure has had our (Clinton) number for several years.....but i hope that will change this year. I hope AC wins every game EXCEPT the Clinton game. Good luck to you mighty Mavs!!

Pull a Catholic... Its going to be a long year next year for the mavs. They lost IMO the most talented class in a while. The coleman kid was a great middle linebacker, but they lose alot of good skill guys as well. They should be decent but im not sure bout a long run yet and im also not really sure of how the upcoming classes are like. Clinton will get the mavs next season though sorry to say it but it will happen.

• 2 weeks later...

ONCE AGAIN WHEN YOUR USE TO GETTING YOUR BUTT HANDED TO YOU, FOR THAT MANY YRS, ITS HARD TO FINALLY GET OVER THE HUMP. EXAMPLE: KERR NEVER CAME CLOSE TO BEATING OAKRIDGE AT AC UNTIL THE 3 KIDS FROM CAMPBELL COUNTY WENT DOWN THERE, AND THEY LOST THE PRICES SENIOR YR, BY THREE, AND THE NEXT YR THEY WENT DOWN TO OR ADAM COLEMANS SENIOR YR, AND ABSOLUTLY WORE OR OUT, ALL OVER THAT SORRY BLANKENSHIP FIELD, AND EVERY SINCE THEN, WETHER ITS PASSING LEAGUE, SCRIMMAGE, OR JAMBOREE, THEY KILL OR! I REALLY WOULDNT TAKE AC OUT OF THE PLAYOFF HUNT THERES TALLENT THERE THAT NEVER GO USED THIS YR, U WILL SEE!

AC simply reloads every year! AC should have several talented players coming up from their feeder programs that will fill in just fine. I still think Clinton will get AC this year, and Clinton will need to savor the flavor, cause it wont happen again next year.

AC simply reloads every year! AC should have several talented players coming up from their feeder programs that will fill in just fine. I still think Clinton will get AC this year, and Clinton will need to savor the flavor, cause it wont happen again next year.

I think Catholic will beat them again as well!!!!!!! Ha just picking on you oppressed and mystery. AC always has a pretty decent team, I think it will be interesting to see who will step up after longmire and coleman, probably some of the most underrated players in the district last year. By the way, do you all know when/if we play?

I think Catholic will beat them again as well!!!!!!! Ha just picking on you oppressed and mystery. AC always has a pretty decent team, I think it will be interesting to see who will step up after longmire and coleman, probably some of the most underrated players in the district last year. By the way, do you all know when/if we play?

I ALSO THINK YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP RECRUITING ALSO !!!!! I DNT THINK THOSE TWO WILL PLAY EACH OTHER UNLESS IT IN THE PLAYOFFS, THIS NEW CLASSIFICATION IS JUST STUPID, IF YOU WANT MY OPINION, THE ONLY THING I WOULDVE DONE IS TAKE FULTON, AND A-E AND PUT THEM IN REGION 1-3A AND KEPT AC AND CATHOLIC IN 2-3A, THERES NO EXCUSE TO PUT 4 TEAMS, THAT COULD DO GOOD THINGS YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT IN THE SAME REGION.

O well... they are all just going to have to stink it up and play the game. Arguing about it won't change anything. The team by far with the toughest schedule... Catholic. They have alot to prove moving up, and it will be tough. AC should be fine though. They should make the playoffs, but im not sure how they will fair. It's going to be an interesting season for AC. Very interesting...

• 2 weeks later...

423, Correct me if I'm wrong anyone, but I don't think we do play in this new classification. IrishBBall and I were about to cry and had to say our farewells. You're right about Longmire and Coleman being underrated, though. I'm anxious to see great things from this Blakely kid that showed up at AC last year. Has great potential I believe. He'll sure miss Coleman blocking for him. I hear he has quite the QB arm, also. One of the reasons he left Halls.

423, Correct me if I'm wrong anyone, but I don't think we do play in this new classification. IrishBBall and I were about to cry and had to say our farewells. You're right about Longmire and Coleman being underrated, though. I'm anxious to see great things from this Blakely kid that showed up at AC last year. Has great potential I believe. He'll sure miss Coleman blocking for him. I hear he has quite the QB arm, also. One of the reasons he left Halls.

hmm... i'm not really sure if you do play in it... AC was in with us in one of the early classifications they (TSSAA) made, but they probably revised it. I don't know... i hope. It is actually becoming somewhat of a rivalry. It has always been a baseball and volleyball and basketball rivalry (since our move to 3A/4AA etc..) but when the football actually started getting good, it might be over. What a shame... I haven't heard about the blakely kid. Hopefully i will by the end of the year.

hmm... i'm not really sure if you do play in it... AC was in with us in one of the early classifications they (TSSAA) made, but they probably revised it. I don't know... i hope. It is actually becoming somewhat of a rivalry. It has always been a baseball and volleyball and basketball rivalry (since our move to 3A/4AA etc..) but when the football actually started getting good, it might be over. What a shame... I haven't heard about the blakely kid. Hopefully i will by the end of the year.

Football is different. They are T$$AA's money maker. Thus the change. I agree. Just as it was getting good. T$$AA took it away.

A little background on the Blakely kid.....Came from Halls, as I said before. Left, in search of a home that could/would nurture and promote his quarterback skills. AC was fortunate in that he selected them as his new home. AC's very qualified and young OC (along with a few other young asst coaches!) took notice of the athlete he truly is/was and tried him out at TB. His debut at TB with AC was at the Scot game last year. First play of the game, Coleman knocked Scot's LB into the next football world and Blakely ran north to paydirt. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!! TEXT BOOK!!! AWESOME!!! (I was a little excited, can you tell?) Anyways...He gave Rogers a run for his money all year long. North/south runner. I LIKE that.

Pull a Catholic... Its going to be a long year next year for the mavs. They lost IMO the most talented class in a while. The coleman kid was a great middle linebacker, but they lose alot of good skill guys as well. They should be decent but im not sure bout a long run yet and im also not really sure of how the upcoming classes are like. Clinton will get the mavs next season though sorry to say it but it will happen.

If Clinton is gonna get AC next year, they must stay healthy. Next year is the first year in a long time that Clinton has the talent to get AC. I hate to say this, but when Hazelhurst went down last year, it may have been the best thing to happen to that team in a long time. I think for the first time in a long time, Clinton realized that to win, they MUST play as a team. IT IS NOT A ONE MAN SHOW. Frazier, along with several of his teammates, STEPPED UP. That is what it is going to take for Clinton to ever be successful.

That being said, Clinton may just have their hands full with the Mavs next year. There are several Mavs that could give the Dragons fits. The McCoy kid is playing in the wrong position. If placed in the right position, McCoy could be a headache for Stone. Blakely is a multiple threat. Whether at QB or TB, he'll be difficult to contain. Don't forget, Pack is returning. HE's A BIG GUY. Smart, too. It will be an interesting match, no doubt. I must agree with THEMYSTERY. If the Mavs get Clinton next year, that will make my season. GO MAVS!!!!!!!!

And yes...pull a Catholic. What's wrong with recruiting? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Everyone should be allowed......open it up!

If Clinton is gonna get AC next year, they must stay healthy. Next year is the first year in a long time that Clinton has the talent to get AC. I hate to say this, but when Hazelhurst went down last year, it may have been the best thing to happen to that team in a long time. I think for the first time in a long time, Clinton realized that to win, they MUST play as a team. IT IS NOT A ONE MAN SHOW. Frazier, along with several of his teammates, STEPPED UP. That is what it is going to take for Clinton to ever be successful.

That being said, Clinton may just have their hands full with the Mavs next year. There are several Mavs that could give the Dragons fits. The McCoy kid is playing in the wrong position. If placed in the right position, McCoy could be a headache for Stone. Blakely is a multiple threat. Whether at QB or TB, he'll be difficult to contain. Don't forget, Pack is returning. HE's A BIG GUY. Smart, too. It will be an interesting match, no doubt. I must agree with THEMYSTERY. If the Mavs get Clinton next year, that will make my season. GO MAVS!!!!!!!!

And yes...pull a Catholic. What's wrong with recruiting? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Everyone should be allowed......open it up!

nothing is wrong with recruiting, everyone is doing it including AC. It's just Catholic has a state championship ring to show for it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> your a loser opressed!