Top Outfielders in MID-STATE?

rmb070490

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its actually relevant. due to the extreme movement his arm can sometimes suffer extreme cases of tendonitis.

Bowling or not hes a spot on outfielder

Every time i see you post its about santa fe. If you'd just leave there every once in a while you'd understand that he isn't the best in the county and especially not the mid-state. I happen know who they scrimage tuesday so tell him to get ready to chase the ball over his head

Every time i see you post its about santa fe. If you'd just leave there every once in a while you'd understand that he isn't the best in the county and especially not the mid-state. I happen know who they scrimage tuesday so tell him to get ready to chase the ball over his head

Come on Gman,

He's just trying to get his boys some press. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I dont even know him im just a fan of community sports.

all i hear is that hes an outstanding athlete and basketball just ended so he might not even play

santafebaby I think it is great that you are a fan of the Santa Fe community sports but please get out of Santa Fe and go watch some baseball in other areas. There are many OF better than Ebbling in Maury County not to even mention Mid-Tenn. Ebbling is an ok basketball player, average baseball player, and from what I hear and read in the paper a very good bowler. For Santa Fe to have these so called great players that you think they have... Santa Fe needs to start winning a lot more games than they do. I'm not trying to bash Santa Fe... I'm just being honest.

Well this isn't mid state but Jonathan elmore and Jacob Edwards are two good outfielders from bearden. Elmore is a 6.6-6.7 speed guy with a good bat and Edwards a recent d1 commit. Look for them both to hit over .400 this year

Another East TN vote!

Sequoyah (Dist 5 AA)

Brett Hawkins CF- SR- 3 yr starter - Great Arm-Career avg - 427 - Good Speed

Trey Helms RF - SR -3 yr starter- Great Arm- Average Stick

Tyler Lay LF - JR - 3 yr starter- solid all around player- Average stick