loretto at fairview

jacketpride24

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about this? I think it will be a great game between two teams who will be right in the thick of the chase for the %-AA region title. Both teams are improved from last season with each side having some true talent. I'll be at Lewis County-Harpeth but if not, would love to see this game.

Prediction: Whoever turns the ball over less will win.

Guest DARKJAC24
Posted by 3249Jet:

I'll take Loretto 27-13. Fairview has not proved itself to me yet! :D

WELL I THINK THEY SURE DID PROVE THEM SELF LAST YEAR 4TH IN THE STATE AND RIGHT NOW RANKED AT 17TH IN TN IN ALL DIVIONS IS REALLY GOOD TO OH I FORGOT LORETTO DIDN'T MAKE RANKING MY BAD LOL :o I THINK THAT FAIRWEIW WILL WIN THEY HAVE MORE HEART THAN ANY OTHER TEAM COULD POSIBLEY HAVE AND IT'S ALSO GOOD THAT THEY ARE INFAVORE OF BEING REGION CHAMPS THIS YEAR AND I'M NOT A FVHS STUDENT BUT I FAVORE THEM LORETTO DOESN'T HAVE THE PPL THEY HAD LAST YEAR AND FAIRVIEW LOST A COUPLE OF KEY PLAYERS BUT THEY STILL FOUND A WAY TO BECOME A LOT STRONGER THEY HAVE A SUPER D LINE AND PLAYERS THAT ARE REALLY DEDICATED AND HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF HEART

GO JACKETS!!!!!!!!

First of all let me say that Fairview has nothing to prove to me or anyone else on here.They just have to prove to themselves that they can win and they are doing a pretty good job of it.Both games could have really been ugly but the second and third string got to see plenty of action in both games.Loretto has a good solid program but coming here the first time in three years will be in the Yellowjackets favor.The home crowd is excited about this team more than ever....so come and see it for it will be one of the best games played this year.Turnovers will be the key for both teams as it is for any two good teams when they face each other.I say the score will be Fairview 18 Loretto 6.......