Upperman @ Livingston Academy - 2/13/09

one2watch

First of all.... i was right beside upperman's student section and there was no profanity being yelled. FACT. Second, the upperman girl that was holding her shirt showing upperman was prolly p*ssed off that she got a ball threw at her head from LA's "high class" student section. Classy. Oh and even classier was when LA student pushed Taylor 2 feet. He should have been ejected from the game for putting his hands on a player. Upperman and LA student section was going back and forth with each other the whole game but its funny to me that you didn't see any of LA's "low class " behavior. Third, as for the difference in the fouls did you ever stop and think that LA fouled more than upperman did but I guess it easier to think that the refs were playing favorites. I mean you LA fans have got to come up with some excuse that your precious "Hog-eyes" came so close to getting their a** stomped again... I mean you have blown ever since then that it was a fluke and LA is so much better. LA came out with an attitude and they were fouling. Actually they fouled alot more than what was called so stop blaming the refs. Why not for once give Upperman the credit they deserve. Oh and last thing as for Bobby cuddling the refs - Dunn needed to get a room with the ref he was cuddling.

If they got a room would that make you feel better about yourself? Who from LA has singled out negatively a player from Upperman? No one. Only things LA fans have said about Upperman players has been positive. Another fine example of, well, why it's okay for your girls use profanity. Dunn knows what they said in his ear. But I think he liked it the way he was grinning. LA fans have mentioned your girls profanity and skin because we'd hope some adult from Upperman would advise them to be a little classier. Our student section is not perfect. Hopefully, if they act like that LA will take care of it.

Answer this question......What kind of atmosphere would it have created last night if, like Upperman's careful planning, LA put their student section on the visitors side of the gym, as Upperman sees fit to do. That's asking for trouble. Right? Does Upperman do that on purpose. Maybe the Dragons and Bees wouldn't have to skirmish with better planning. And why does Upperman refuse to change that?

Dude. Love the 'precious "Hog-eyes"'. Close doesn't count basketball. I guess LA came close to getting it stomped last year against SC in the region semis. But advanced. Just like Upperman girls came close to getting your cute little word stomped by LA in the region semis last year. But advanced. What does that even mean???????? We've lost games before, City. You'll have to bear with us though. It doesn't happen very often. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Did you even read my post? I think I've given Upperman a lot of credit. No one has gotten on here and said LA didn't foul last night. What people are (I'm gonna use your trick here) pi**ed about is that unless you're biased you could see that Upperman played just as rough. Both teams played very physical and it seemed by the foul count that LA was being punished for it. Maybe it's just that the refs couldn't keep up with TWO good teams. Who knows why?

Your girls were so obvious about it. Everyone knows what they said. Hey. They'll probably keep doing it. We'd expect nothing less. And for you to take up for them. No skin off our teeth. It's what we expect.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah here we go, quick number again. Livingston had 27 fouls called on them. Upperman had 20, but think of how many they truly had before being forced to foul. Luvhoops, I am sure that the niece didn't have to use vulgarity at #52 making a great hustle play. But, it was a classic to watch, nonetheless.

Ah here we go, quick number again. Livingston had 27 fouls called on them. Upperman had 20, but think of how many they truly had before being forced to foul. Luvhoops, I am sure that the niece didn't have to use vulgarity at #52 making a great hustle play. But, it was a classic to watch, nonetheless.

It will BEE one to remember!! Can't wait until they meet again.

That was great hustle for the big guy. Everyone rose to the occasion.

Well, well, well...what a game last night. It is not a surprise to me at all that UPPERMAN BEE fans are getting on here and complaining. That is pretty much tradition at Upperman, eh? Horrible refs, or horrible student sections are usually the excuses or complaints that you use after each loss. Nothing is ever going to change with you people. Young and old, your all pathetic to make this "CoachT" your Kleenex. But nevertheless, your beloved fans and ball players will always complain.

To quote a player of your own, "I know they're pretty tore up about it, but I'm happy." Oh where was Carrin Nash at last night anyways? I'm sure Carson Newman is going to be very happy about his performance. I guess he won't have anything spectacular to enter into the Herald Citizen this week will he?

Oh and quit crying about Taylor being "pushed 2 feet" into the student section. If he was a little more coordinated and a little less of a "thug" he wouldn't have anything to worry about. Maybe he should take some lessons on how to actually be a classy, talented player from his older sister, instead of his daddy. GOOOOOO BEEEES! (HAHA)

As far as performance goes, without #10, it would have been a lot worse and LA wouldn't have been the ones at the disposal of a A** whooping. 29 points by him MADE it close. Without him, it would have been very ugly. Oh and I'm sure #24's ankles are a little sore from being completely shaken everytime he came out to guard Dunn. Keep it up Chase! Notice he quit coming out so close after a while...

With all this being said, Upperman you are by far the most pathetic excuse of a "classy" crowd that I have ever saw or heard of in my life. I've seen a lot of bad fans, and I've saw a lot of sore losers, but you as an entire group are nothing but one word...PATHETIC. Grow up, stink it up, and try not to write anything that you'll have to swallow in the Herald Citizen this week.

Sincerlely,

Wildcat324

Well, well, well...what a game last night. It is not a surprise to me at all that UPPERMAN BEE fans are getting on here and complaining. That is pretty much tradition at Upperman, eh? Horrible refs, or horrible student sections are usually the excuses or complaints that you use after each loss. Nothing is ever going to change with you people. Young and old, your all pathetic to make this "CoachT" your Kleenex. But nevertheless, your beloved fans and ball players will always complain.

To quote a player of your own, "I know they're pretty tore up about it, but I'm happy." Oh where was Carrin Nash at last night anyways? I'm sure Carson Newman is going to be very happy about his performance. I guess he won't have anything spectacular to enter into the Herald Citizen this week will he?

Oh and quit crying about Taylor being "pushed 2 feet" into the student section. If he was a little more coordinated and a little less of a "thug" he wouldn't have anything to worry about. Maybe he should take some lessons on how to actually be a classy, talented player from his older sister, instead of his daddy. GOOOOOO BEEEES! (HAHA)

As far as performance goes, without #10, it would have been a lot worse and LA wouldn't have been the ones at the disposal of a A** whooping. 29 points by him MADE it close. Without him, it would have been very ugly. Oh and I'm sure #24's ankles are a little sore from being completely shaken everytime he came out to guard Dunn. Keep it up Chase! Notice he quit coming out so close after a while...

With all this being said, Upperman you are by far the most pathetic excuse of a "classy" crowd that I have ever saw or heard of in my life. I've seen a lot of bad fans, and I've saw a lot of sore losers, but you as an entire group are nothing but one word...PATHETIC. Grow up, stink it up, and try not to write anything that you'll have to swallow in the Herald Citizen this week.

Sincerlely,

Wildcat324

you gotta be f*****g kidding me about upperman fans complaning about the refs!!! everyone of you people that jack off to this stuff on here are from livingston and are complaning because you guys had more fouls than we did!! grow up people!! you guys think that dunn never fouls and he never does anything wrong!! PLEASE!!! everytime he dribbles and pulls back he pushes off with his other arm and you guys are so used to nobody calling it!! it's bull s**t!!! oh yeah and carrin is goin to bryan, not carson newman so get your s**t straight. haha and you're talkin about mike bein coordinated and staying on his feet?? chase dunn flops like a d*mn fish out of water so don't say anything about one of our players being coordinated. and i'm tired of you people saying without #10 it wouldn't have been close. give the kid some credit!! oh and i'm sure #24's neck hurts a lot worse than his ankles after one of your "classy" players cheap shot him. oh yeah and those balls your cheerleaders threw to your student section. i believe one of those were thrown onto the court at one of our players?? let me give you guys a round of applause for being the classy bunch that you guys make yourself out to be. and after the game when you guys were again showing no class and were running out on to the court, there was three or four of those balls coming towards the visiting crowd. once again very classy. you guys just can't handle that upperman is just as good as you guys this year and are looking for any excuse to say why the game was close. in the last 3 games we have played each other, upperman has outscored livingston by 3!!! can't wait to see you guys in the district!!

Oh and I'm sure #24's ankles are a little sore from being completely shaken everytime he came out to guard Dunn. Keep it up Chase! Notice he quit coming out so close after a while...

The ankle 'breaking' was quite entertaining. Dunn was just messing around and the other kid nearly fell down twice on one play.

Both teams played very hard. It was probably the best game of the night in the whole state.

BTW Bee fans, you better hope you win that tournament on the neutral floor. Because if you do not, John Jenkins will take you out.

I am sure LA looks at it the same way... They better win on the neutral site so that Jenkins might take care of Upperman for them.

you gotta be f*****g kidding ....it's bull s**t!!!.....get your s**t straight.

This might be the person your girls heard this type of language from. Tacky?

grow up people!!

Did someone say something about true colors already in this thread?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No might. He will. Nice language classy UHS fan. Nice language. And Baxter is kinda foolish anyway going to a loose ball with a 6'8" 270 pound monster. You expect the big guy to go after it soft. How much ball do you know about anyway? All the bad kids go to UHS, because they can't hang at CHS.

you gotta be f*****g kidding me about upperman fans complaning about the refs!!! everyone of you people that jack off to this stuff on here are from livingston and are complaning because you guys had more fouls than we did!! grow up people!! you guys think that dunn never fouls and he never does anything wrong!! PLEASE!!! everytime he dribbles and pulls back he pushes off with his other arm and you guys are so used to nobody calling it!! it's bull s**t!!! oh yeah and carrin is goin to bryan, not carson newman so get your s**t straight. haha and you're talkin about mike bein coordinated and staying on his feet?? chase dunn flops like a d*mn fish out of water so don't say anything about one of our players being coordinated. and i'm tired of you people saying without #10 it wouldn't have been close. give the kid some credit!! oh and i'm sure #24's neck hurts a lot worse than his ankles after one of your "classy" players cheap shot him. oh yeah and those balls your cheerleaders threw to your student section. i believe one of those were thrown onto the court at one of our players?? let me give you guys a round of applause for being the classy bunch that you guys make yourself out to be. and after the game when you guys were again showing no class and were running out on to the court, there was three or four of those balls coming towards the visiting crowd. once again very classy. you guys just can't handle that upperman is just as good as you guys this year and are looking for any excuse to say why the game was close. in the last 3 games we have played each other, upperman has outscored livingston by 3!!! can't wait to see you guys in the district!!

There's something wrong with your keyboard -- too many asteriks **** showing up.

Or......... you just proved the LA fans right on this whole CLASS issue. Nice. The good people of Baxter should take away your computer.

Wow, your quite the opponent. I didn't expect "Ignorance" itself to reply to mine. Or should I say trash? Anyone who can get on the computer and post like that is nothing short of trash. Am I speaking with the girl who was "reppin her city" or the usual thugs from Upperman High? Either way, your unworthy.

To get to your post though, I do not care where Nash is going to college at, performances like last night are not going to help him any once he gets to the next level. 4 points? Give me a break. And I will say once again, without #10, our fans could have started chanting, "Start the buses!" alot sooner.

As for Dunn, yes he may flop a time or two, but atleast he has never laid on the court begging for attention. I was at the previous meeting of the two teams when your #21 cut Dunn's legs out from underneath him on a fast break. Did Dunn lay there and wait on everyone to come out there and wipe his nose for him? I don't think so. Dunn is by far the best player in this district and you could empty your entire bench on him and he would still annihilate you. So don't even try to complain for Baxter about his shot to the head, because that was a show in itself.

Please, for future reference, come at me with something intelligent, not just a rant on how you view things. Cursing gets you nowhere in life. I do not in any way feel sorry for the LOSS that your BEE'S suffered last night. I'm actually quite happy.

Good luck in the tournament, maybe we will get to see each other again. And maybe between here and now, you will have gained some sort of a thought process to take grasp of reality.

Sincerely,

Wildcat324