7aa

JJI

MrNoitAll will be making them his next picks, "Birdie" has gotten the crystal ball cleaned up and it is just about ready to tell you all of the many "LOSERS" that are in the mid-state! If I was DeKalb I would not be booking my rooms this year in the Boro because MrNoitAll has some bad news for them! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I believe that Macon will be in the top 2 this year, if not 1st. They also have one signee, which would be the pitcher. They have a new coach this year who is really helping out the team. They have the talent and now actually have all the varsity players who want to be there to win it all.

.............We will be in the top 2, YOU can bank on it... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ....

LA has a very solid team this year, young but solid. Senior Kendra Kilgore will lead the pack but the freshman and sophomores of this team will help make the difference. Very good pitching & catching lineup, smart and quick base runners, but the difference this year will be strength &diversity in the box. I??™m very excited for the Lady Wildcats this year.

Upperman has a new key player this year with Olivia Gore, her pitching will make a difference in the Upperman team. They will be lead by junior Alyson Roberts who is a leader & a standout softball player.

I have a niece on both Upperman & LA so I will definitely be pulling for both these teams in 7AA.

I believe that Macon will be in the top 2 this year, if not 1st. They also have one signee, which would be the pitcher. They have a new coach this year who is really helping out the team. They have the talent and now actually have all the varsity players who want to be there to win it all.

.............We will be in the top 2, YOU can bank on it... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ....

Chandra Brooks and Victoria Bennett will be playing at Cumberland University next year. It will be an interesting year watching them play against eachother!! I look forward to it!!

DeKalb and Macon will be top two this year. Unless one of the other teams really steps up.

LA has a very solid team this year, young but solid. Senior Kendra Kilgore will lead the pack but the freshman and sophomores of this team will help make the difference. Very good pitching & catching lineup, smart and quick base runners, but the difference this year will be strength &diversity in the box. I??™m very excited for the Lady Wildcats this year.

Upperman has a new key player this year with Olivia Gore, her pitching will make a difference in the Upperman team. They will be lead by junior Alyson Roberts who is a leader & a standout softball player.

I have a niece on both Upperman & LA so I will definitely be pulling for both these teams in 7AA.

Getting a little excited about the way things are looking in 7AA this year /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I think it may turn out to be more competitive than some think /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Good Luck To All!!!!

Go Bees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!