Sara Oeding-Austin Peay

Lauren Crowder-Western KY

Steffi King-Union University

Whitney Kramer-Union University

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure Stones River will have a bunch.

East Ridge (ERSA) Express 91 has the following signed:

Amy Porter - LSU

Josie Rix - Alabama

Caroline Scales - Georgia Southern

Kris Cambron - Tennessee Tech

Sarah Gawthrop - Tennessee Tech

Cydney Parkes - SCAD

Darcy Brannen - Lee University

Claire Lanter - Lee University

There are 2 or 3 l more that I've heard unofficially, but since they haven't yet been announced, I'll hold off.

I'm sure Stones River will have a bunch.

East Ridge (ERSA) Express 91 has the following signed:

Amy Porter - LSU

Josie Rix - Alabama

Caroline Scales - Georgia Southern

Kris Cambron - Tennessee Tech

Sarah Gawthrop - Tennessee Tech

Cydney Parkes - SCAD

Darcy Brannen - Lee University

Claire Lanter - Lee University

There are 2 or 3 l more that I've heard unofficially, but since they haven't yet been announced, I'll hold off.

Don did Kelsey not sign or is that one of your unofficials?

hey pooch!

I am going to have to assume you mean from this (2009) graduating class.

I was thinking in the present for once, but I think we would all be interested in information if, in the "recent" past. You are a wealth of information, some of which we actually appreciate. Gotcha first! Let the 2009 games begin.

Didn't we say we were retiring already?

• 1 month later...

Just looking at the list I am making a prediction. Most will respond and not know the facts that lead to this prediction, but just remember where it was said.

The players going to big schools will NOT be productive or see time. Nothing personal against the young ladies, but Porter and Rix are NOT SEC quality players. They would do fine at smaller schools but NOT in the SEC. Glad they got the chance. Even if healthy won't be a productive in Div. 1 and it's not their fault.

I know nothing of the others and they may do fine. Myself being a college coach and other colleagues of mine see this all the time. They are roster fillers for the D1 schools.

I wish them the best.

Just looking at the list I am making a prediction. Most will respond and not know the facts that lead to this prediction, but just remember where it was said.

The players going to big schools will NOT be productive or see time. Nothing personal against the young ladies, but Porter and Rix are NOT SEC quality players. They would do fine at smaller schools but NOT in the SEC. Glad they got the chance. Even if healthy won't be a productive in Div. 1 and it's not their fault.

I know nothing of the others and they may do fine. Myself being a college coach and other colleagues of mine see this all the time. They are roster fillers for the D1 schools.

I wish them the best.

What was the purpose of your note?

What college program are you running to be such a success?

Would love to know!!

Why don't you change your sign in from MUSTCOACH to MUSTREADMYOWNWORDS