white county

WarriorHead

the answer to our girls problem seems simple enough to me. Phagis's quote says it all, our girls arent getting the quality preparation that they need. We are plenty capable of beating these teams that we are loosing to.

Spartaman, we've been looking for you since you started this 7AAA thread this year. You've missed a great White county season except.....................for the last few games. By your reference I hope you are not blaming me for the losses. I do say this, it starts all over tonite with one of the finest matchups of the first round. Nothing else matters. The past is gone. The future is in front of you The Caravan is getting warmed up and you, 85, dumptrucker, Dumptruciker's partner, and the newest addition "Jumper"(I like that name) will be leading the caravan down to LHS for the main part of the season. I don't know what will happen but there will be a game. Best of luck to both Schools and every fan in 7AAA with be tuning in from whereever they can to find out the results of all of the games played tonite.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be the driver. Yes, thats right I am back.I have done my best to keep quite this year,but this is what I do. I speak of what I know.Im not the Swami, Im not going to predict the game. I do however know how to win the game. Get ya popcorn ready /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I will be the driver. Yes, thats right I am back.I have done my best to keep quite this year,but this is what I do. I speak of what I know.Im not the Swami, Im not going to predict the game. I do however know how to win the game. Get ya popcorn ready /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

[/quote Mr. Walton is back and ,holy cow, he's gong to be driving the Caravan. We thought he had been on an extended trip to Spencer and had trouble getting back. Hope you've got your drivers license and you know about those White County Police................................. oh well, thats someone else and by the way another story, and by the way another team....................lets forget about that. Get the Caravan back safely and good luck to both teams.

And talking about the Swami, as you leave Sparta, Swami will be leaving Mcminnville gong to Cookeville. Tell the Police to be careful of his car as he is the all careful and all knowing bet he can't predict getting pulled over. He will be on here tomorrow night and he is good but 85 may just have him beaten.

Right behind you. Lets go Warriorettes!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Actually I have no idea who Mr. Walton is.

And he says he is the coach. Hope you've been good. I really thought he was the radio announcer there. Are you going to work out the game strategy on the way down to lebanon?

Not self distructing. Looks to me like Phargis said, murderer's row last half of the season. Congrats on a good season and to Yslas on a phenominal high school career, and all those that helped her get there.

Does anyone know why Yslas was moved from under the goal. The girl was the key to winning but when she didn't

get the ball the girls lost. The girls team was quite like the boys team last year. They didn't play ball together. A girl could be open and she would be overlooked and the ball thrown to someone else. Don't know these girls but I do know Yslas could have won several games if the ball had been given to her.