11-AAA all-district team

NashvilleHSfan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great comment and I totally agree! But I would probably have to give MVP to (1) Tiechman or (2) Carden. They are great TEAM players, and their teams are at the top. Kelly has taken his team straight to the bottom of the district. . .

I think we all need to remember that coaches pick these awards by voting as a group. Players, fans, or people like us don't vote on these awards. Coaches love players like my boy Michael Young. He has done his steady, gritty play now for 2 years and coaches in this district love him. Need to start talking about him as the MVP. Oh, and by the way they his team finished 1st in the district.

Hey Indy:

Too bad Franklin grabbed the regular season district crown. I know that hurts.

How bout those seniors; Young, Henry, Miller-Mac, Haddix, Glover, Starnes, Lindsey......... THE LIST GOES ON........DISTRICT CHAMPS

Who cares? What does the regular season mean? Yeah it would of been great if we won it, but the REAL season starts this week. Indy and Franklin basically have cupcakes in the 1st games. But Indy will beat Franklin the 3rd time around. It's tourney time which means Coach Johnson and the Rebels begin their annual choke job.

I think we all need to remember that coaches pick these awards by voting as a group. Players, fans, or people like us don't vote on these awards. Coaches love players like my boy Michael Young. He has done his steady, gritty play now for 2 years and coaches in this district love him. Need to start talking about him as the MVP. Oh, and by the way they his team finished 1st in the district.

PhillyFanatic, are you serious? I have been to at least 7 FHS games this year and I'm not sure Young is even the best player on the Franklin team, much less the best in the district. Kelly is the clear number 1, with Teichmann a close 2nd.

Congrats to Franklin AGAIN for winning the district. Pretty amazing streak for Coach Johnson and the Rebels. Maybe next year will finally be the year somone else breaks through.

Who cares? What does the regular season mean? Yeah it would of been great if we won it, but the REAL season starts this week. Indy and Franklin basically have cupcakes in the 1st games. But Indy will beat Franklin the 3rd time around. It's tourney time which means Coach Johnson and the Rebels begin their annual choke job.

At least we are there. For the past 5 seasons we have played in the district championship and made it to at least the region semi-final. Not sure if Indy can say that, well yes, I am sire they can't say that.

Remember Overton 2 years ago when they beat that so called great team Indy had. Nice!!!

PhillyFanatic, are you serious? I have been to at least 7 FHS games this year and I'm not sure Young is even the best player on the Franklin team, much less the best in the district. Kelly is the clear number 1, with Teichmann a close 2nd.

Congrats to Franklin AGAIN for winning the district. Pretty amazing streak for Coach Johnson and the Rebels. Maybe next year will finally be the year somone else breaks through.

I'm dead serious NashvilleHSfanatic. Let me talk slower for you. All I said is that coaches vote on this all-district team not people like you or me, but if it were me, I would vote for Michael. That is all I'm saying, just an opinion.

By the way, I have been at 29 of the Rebels games this year. 7 games is not enough to make any judgements. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Sorry for voicing my opinion.

I've been to a lot of district 11-AAA games this year and it does seem like Kelley should be the MVP of the district because he is no doubt the best player. However, the coaches vote on this award and it's not about who scores the most points each game because that is what "nashvilleHSfan" believes it should be based on because that's all he sees in the box scores and when he watches the games. No one looks at the all around ball players do, such as, rebounding, assists, points, blocks, hustle, sportsmanship, teamwork, leadership, and the fact that Young lead his team to another district 11-AAA crown. So if Young gets the award i can see why but i know for a fact Kelley is by far the best player in this district.

I've been to a lot of district 11-AAA games this year and it does seem like Kelley should be the MVP of the district because he is no doubt the best player. However, the coaches vote on this award and it's not about who scores the most points each game because that is what "nashvilleHSfan" believes it should be based on because that's all he sees in the box scores and when he watches the games. No one looks at the all around ball players do, such as, rebounding, assists, points, blocks, hustle, sportsmanship, teamwork, leadership, and the fact that Young lead his team to another district 11-AAA crown. So if Young gets the award i can see why but i know for a fact Kelley is by far the best player in this district.

Amen! End of story. Good night.