2009 Rockwood Tigers

goodgooglywoogly

smitty hit one last friday against sequoyah that went 398 feet so yeah he did hit a 400 ft bomb. who are you anyway? Greenback is going to win there region. and what catcher is better than him in 1 A

ill name one from Coalfield.. Corey Key.. ill name another from rockwood that is just an underclassman in Jolley.. and there are MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY more catchers in middle and west tennessee that are three times better.. trust me!!! another from the local area in Pryor wow you need to look at the HOLE state.. i agree the boy from Jackson Christian is a player.. i take it you havent seen baseball outside of Greenback...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yea, because in high school baseball there is a distance meter like on Video games in the Home Run derby. Greenback will not even get out of there district, unless something happens to Harriman and Rockwood. But back to the catcher things, How about Hunter creasy? do you even know who that is? Catcher at Jackson Christian, he ain't too shabby. And if you wanna get on a local level look at Pryor at Harriman.

you no how people are greenbacks field is wat 250 down the lines then there are woods so he prolly hit one in the woods and they think it went that far but really prolly would have been a lazy fly ball in a normal field