2009 Rockwood Tigers

goodgooglywoogly

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a couple of questions here. How are they looking this season? Are we looking at another state bound season? I heard they lost all of last years starters except one. Doesn't sound too good for them, but how are their first couple of practices looking? Has anyone went and watch any?

Don't expect a state bound season but more of a rebuilding season. Harriman should easily go to state in that district. Greenback will probably finish 2nd, both of them are stacked but Harriman is loaded

Don't expect a state bound season but more of a rebuilding season. Harriman should easily go to state in that district. Greenback will probably finish 2nd, both of them are stacked but Harriman is loaded

really? cause I keep hearing that Rockwood will more than likely finish second in that district and region. I hear that Rockwood has a pretty simple way to state also they just have to finish second in district and the region then win a usually easy substate game. Well either way the Tigers are still my team and I wish them the best of luck this season and wish the new coach the best of luck to have a great first year and hope he enjoys it down here.

Word on the street is Rockwood will be a huge question mark all season.

They are inexperienced......and that is an understatement........They graduated 13......and return no one with valuable experience on the mound.

Their youth will have to mature through the course of the season, and try and put a good run together at the end.

The new coach has his work cut out for him.......the cupboard is pretty bare

really? cause I keep hearing that Rockwood will more than likely finish second in that district and region. I hear that Rockwood has a pretty simple way to state also they just have to finish second in district and the region then win a usually easy substate game. Well either way the Tigers are still my team and I wish them the best of luck this season and wish the new coach the best of luck to have a great first year and hope he enjoys it down here.

I'm not sure where you got your information from but Rockwood lost alot of people. I have nothing against them though I follow all Roane County teams, but they're replacing 8 out of 9 starters i believe and harriman is returning 7 I think. They will be a force to be reckoned with but i'm not counting Rockwood out because I think we all know of what Rockwood is capable of doing! But my opinion is Harriman takes that district and region with no problem and Greenback finishes 2nd in that district, not sure how they will fare in the regions though. Good luck to all the Roane County teams though and Rockwood's new coach.

I'm not sure where you got your information from but Rockwood lost alot of people. I have nothing against them though I follow all Roane County teams, but they're replacing 8 out of 9 starters i believe and harriman is returning 7 I think. They will be a force to be reckoned with but i'm not counting Rockwood out because I think we all know of what Rockwood is capable of doing! But my opinion is Harriman takes that district and region with no problem and Greenback finishes 2nd in that district, not sure how they will fare in the regions though. Good luck to all the Roane County teams though and Rockwood's new coach.

What I want to know is how is everyone getting that Greenback is stacked? Cause the past to years they have not been good at all. Unless they got nine outstanding freshman this year. Because the large mohawk kid graduated for them and he was their best player

What I want to know is how is everyone getting that Greenback is stacked? Cause the past to years they have not been good at all. Unless they got nine outstanding freshman this year. Because the large mohawk kid graduated for them and he was their best player

They're returning just about everybody and experience will play a big factor with them. Pretty much its a race for 2nd right now in that district.

They're returning just about everybody and experience will play a big factor with them. Pretty much its a race for 2nd right now in that district.

well I went to their practice yesterday and I'm going again today but yesterday they looked pretty good out there. For a young team they looked pretty mature out there to me. They were hitting the ball well and they don't look to bad out in the field either. I'm gonna say from what I saw that Rockwood is gonna impress a lot of people that are doubting them this year. Might even end up first in district and region . You never know!

what large mohawk kid if it is the one i am thinking of he is a senior this year. grrenback lost only two seniors last year and have the best player in the distirct and probably the region out in center with baker, hopefully he will get a college offer with this season, he is good enough to. but from what i heard it should be harriman and greenback but don't count out rockwood experience may come with reminders of their tradition of going to the state tournament