Hampshire Hawks basketball

ssssssss

I got to see Hampshire play tonight. They play with no seniors, just sophs and freshmen. Ive watched a lot of b ball in my day and the Hawks got some of the best young talent anywhere. Boshers and Lemire are dynamic and Lemay reminds me a lot of Tyler Thompson when Thompson was a soph. Boshers has one of the sweetest shots Ive seen and Lemire is FAST. His game reminds me of Allen Iverson. Mayberry is a nice little guard too. They also have some other promising big guys. I guess you can say you heard it here first but look for a big push towards the top of the region from Hampshire in 2010 and 2011. Impressive bunch of young kids and pretty well coached too. Da Hawks are gonna be sprouting some long wings very soon. Definitely a fun group to watch. The Hawk nest might be THE place to watch 1a b ball in the near future.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats nice of you to say and very much appreciated.

I got to see Hampshire play tonight. They play with no seniors, just sophs and freshmen. Ive watched a lot of b ball in my day and the Hawks got some of the best young talent anywhere. Boshers and Lemire are dynamic and Lemay reminds me a lot of Tyler Thompson when Thompson was a soph. Boshers has one of the sweetest shots Ive seen and Lemire is FAST. His game reminds me of Allen Iverson. Mayberry is a nice little guard too. They also have some other promising big guys. I guess you can say you heard it here first but look for a big push towards the top of the region from Hampshire in 2010 and 2011. Impressive bunch of young kids and pretty well coached too. Da Hawks are gonna be sprouting some long wings very soon. Definitely a fun group to watch. The Hawk nest might be THE place to watch 1a b ball in the near future.

It would be a real shame if CA or somebody tried to break up this team like other Hampshire teams have been broken up in the past by recruiters

That would surprise me. There is a real excitement in the kids and what they are doing. That situation is totally different than this one. Here are the reasons:

1) Hampshire is great school, great teachers, High ACT scores, low student/teacher ratio in the classroom, Nationally recognized

2) The sports programs have people who are taking them real, real serious and put in the time.

Coach Thweatt does a wonderful job with Volleyball

Coach Lawson with cross country have won numerous Region Championships

Coach Entrekin and baseball team are going to shock some people. He really knows what he is doing.

You guys have seen the basketball teams

Heck if anything some families might like whats going on and decide to check out whats going on at Hampshire. The mindset is not to lose but keep building.