Top Teams

smacktalker03

Several Knoxville teams with equally as tough schedules as Hendersonville...maybe even tougher...

I am sure there are a lot of teams who have tough schedules. From what I have seen, a lot teams don't have their full schedules up, so it's tough to get a full reading.

But Hendersonville's schedule looks to be very tough. They have CBHS, MUS, Bearden, CAK, Farragut, Knox Catholic, Father Ryan, and Brentwood.

A few other tough schedules that are updated are Bearden and Maryville.

Bearden - Baylor, Knox West, Hendersonville, Houston, Knox Catholic, and Farragut

Maryville - MUS, CBHS, Notre Dame, Houston, CAK, Oak Ridge, Farragut, Bearden

Let's hope these tough schedules will pay off in the long run. Afterall, it's not your record that matters, it's how far you make the run last in to May, right?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indy made it to substate barely losing to Hendersonville last year. Lets give them some credit now come on.

Indy lost several players last year, but they gained 4 freshmen on their team this year and all 4 start...supposedly... if this year doesn't play out for them, next year sure will, with nick dykes, blake farmer and many other players

Top Teams ALL divisions:

1.) CBHS (Rog is a great coach, and they are senior heavy and talented...might not lose a game)

2.) Farragut (Don't think for a second that Farragut is down after graduating a gargantuan senior class)

3.) Hendersonville (Don't know much, but I heard they didn't lose much)

4.) Knox West (Very well-coached with high caliber KFC players)

5.) Morristown West (senior led, TC is an outstanding player,Mike McDonald (Lakeway Kickrs.) trained them well)

6.) Catholic (at full strength...with Tyler back they will be the team to beat in AA/A)

7.) Bearden (Turner will play with the lineup, beat his players down, then build them back up when it matters)

8.) CAK (no standouts but senior heavy and a focused group)

9.) Brentwood (it seems like the right thing to say)

10.) McCallie (heard they are pounding on people)

In case you can't tell, I don't know much @ this point, but this is just a quick/fun stab.

McCallie is not pounding on anyone we are young but talented and just trying to see who can do what. There is no reason right now to do anything but experiment, which I think is what we have been doing. They award no trophys for preseason games and perhaps it is best to not completly tip your hand just yet. I think the Coach is seeing what he needs to see to begin our season. We begin next week with Redbank and then off to Atlanta for a weekend of soccer against some very good Ga Teams we will know more in a week. Hope to make Tenn Soccer proud during our visit to Atlanta. I would expect us to be in the hunt by the end of the season but thats a long way off. Lots can happen before you get asked to the dance.