Indy Football Coach

DrJ

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading the Indy sites on hear it seems you guys have a little problem over there. Fighting among the ranks?????

fbforme,

Don't let the likes of hsfbfan1 lead you to believe that Independence is in turmoil. If you will notice, the man (Angry Parent) has way too much time on his hands. Most of the posting that goes on in the threads is his, which you will notice, and the man never has anything good to say about the team.

The class of the program focus their energy elsewhere, miles away from coacht and the "few" that are here trying to give the program a black-eye.

Fighting among the ranks? No, that is just hsfbfan1 talking to himself!

As for the team, I believe they have had a productive winter for sure. Matter of fact, I just made a donation to the program this past week as part of their liftathon. The young man I donated the money to was very upbeat and excited about where he and his team are at this point of the year. Sounds good to me!

And finally for the record, some were speaking of the talent level, that 2007 team was very good, but even then, they were athletically outmatched in many of their games. The 2008 team was nowhere near the caliber team as the 2007 team, and anyone in the stadium the past two seasons could know this. I know several of the kids that will makeup the 2009 team and I think they could do very well this year, so I and many others are excited about the upcoming season.

fbforme,

Don't let the likes of hsfbfan1 lead you to believe that Independence is in turmoil. If you will notice, the man (Angry Parent) has way too much time on his hands. Most of the posting that goes on in the threads is his, which you will notice, and the man never has anything good to say about the team.

The class of the program focus their energy elsewhere, miles away from coacht and the "few" that are here trying to give the program a black-eye.

Fighting among the ranks? No, that is just hsfbfan1 talking to himself!

As for the team, I believe they have had a productive winter for sure. Matter of fact, I just made a donation to the program this past week as part of their liftathon. The young man I donated the money to was very upbeat and excited about where he and his team are at this point of the year. Sounds good to me!

And finally for the record, some were speaking of the talent level, that 2007 team was very good, but even then, they were athletically outmatched in many of their games. The 2008 team was nowhere near the caliber team as the 2007 team, and anyone in the stadium the past two seasons could know this. I know several of the kids that will makeup the 2009 team and I think they could do very well this year, so I and many others are excited about the upcoming season.

The bandwagonners have returned! Horray! Don't try to make anything better. It's fine as it is and always will be. Run that same offense again this year. It was thrilling to see the kids get their heads handed to them, wasn't it? Great logic and fan support! Yeh! Rah! Rah! Rah!

The bandwagonners have returned! Horray! Don't try to make anything better. It's fine as it is and always will be. Run that same offense again this year. It was thrilling to see the kids get their heads handed to them, wasn't it? Great logic and fan support! Yeh! Rah! Rah! Rah!

Ha yah! Rah Rah and Horray is right fool. As i heard from the players on the team, Eubanks is going to run a different style offense. Im i gonna tell you what it is? no! Thats for you to find out.

Ha yah! Rah Rah and Horray is right fool. As i heard from the players on the team, Eubanks is going to run a different style offense. Im i gonna tell you what it is? no! Thats for you to find out.

I really hope you are right on this for the sake of the kids. But, as you say, we'll find out.

I really hope you are right on this for the sake of the kids. But, as you say, we'll find out.

Now when i say different offense itll still have shot gun and triple options but that just not it anymore. Like i said in a other topic Eubanks was the defensive cordinator before he became the Head C. Scot P. and all of the senior wr's gave eubanks many options to score and beat their opponent in 07 but when it came to 08 all he had was a qb who could run and pass and had all the weight on his shoulders as a junior.