Will Upperman Lady Bees Go All The Way?

Baller2221

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And im hoping that Lashay Davis will get to bring home her gold ball this year along with title of 2-time Miss Basketball /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Not sure but I think what you meant was,,,,,, And I'm hoping Lashay Davis and the Lady Bees bring home their gold ball this year along with her title of 2=time Miss Basketball

Yeah, team game no doubt. And I am certain that the Davis kid would be the first to point that out.

Lady Bees are tough. They are playing together. They are playing great ball. I have seen a lot of girls basketball in my day, and this is the most complete team I have ever seen.

They can drill the ball from anywhere on the court (from the LBA three pointers, to the drop down to the low post), they play suffocating defense (full court or half), they score in transition, they scrap for loose balls, they play hard for every minute, of every second, of every game. I will have to knock on wood after I say this, but I think they can do it.

Always room for a slip up, and there are some very talented teams in the way, starting with Saturday afternoon. But Im looking forward to it.

GOOOOOOOOOO BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss!!!

Where's Gator? I'm getting a little worried!!!!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> workin' for a livin', livin' and a'workin'.

oh, and a quick add to my last post. Although I think she deserves it, and I think she SHOULD get it, I think the Davis kid will get Tebowed on the Miss Basketball this year. Those of you who were here for last years post season mess will understand why I say that. That is all I will say on the subject.

Go Bees, stay focused, and hit 'em hard.

Good to know everything is well Gator. If there's two much work send it my way, still a little slow. LOL

Just a little worried , but I'll sleep better tonite. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just "work" at this point. When it gets to be too much I will try to send it all to you!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thanks for looking out!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, team game no doubt. And I am certain that the Davis kid would be the first to point that out.

Lady Bees are tough. They are playing together. They are playing great ball. I have seen a lot of girls basketball in my day, and this is the most complete team I have ever seen.

They can drill the ball from anywhere on the court (from the LBA three pointers, to the drop down to the low post), they play suffocating defense (full court or half), they score in transition, they scrap for loose balls, they play hard for every minute, of every second, of every game. I will have to knock on wood after I say this, but I think they can do it.

Always room for a slip up, and there are some very talented teams in the way, starting with Saturday afternoon. But Im looking forward to it.

GOOOOOOOOOO BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss!!!

Your are a 100% correct they do have the "all around" great team. They have so many good kids that make up the team and would do anything for the other girls. I have seen the girls off the court when they are together and they really are just a big family. As a bee fan i am looking forward to seeing how these girls advance!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEEEEEEEEEEEEEES