Updates on the Div. 1 state tourny.

ETownwrestler152

that guy from PF kinda came out of nowhere.....right?....congrats to him and coach foreman...placing as a freshman at 160 is impressive....

All i got to say is how about Shipley at 152 from MW coming out of no where and makeing a statement at state and almost upseting the 2nd seed Sinsheimer (Ind) i think that is pretty impressive best of luck to him in the 5th and 6th place match and way to represent region 1

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BC goes 3-1, SD goes 2-1 in the consolation semifinals, Cleveland 1-2 all regular decisions. SD pushes lead over Cleveland from 2.5 pts last night to 6.5 pts after semifinals. BC leads SD by 43 pts. BC can score up to 16 in the finals plus 8 in the consolations, plus bonus points (up to 16 total for 8 bouts). SD and Cleveland can score up to 12 in the finals and 6 in consolations plus bonus points (up to 12 for 6 bouts). So go get the gatorade bucket, BCHS is the 2009 state champ (SD can only get a total of 30 more points). Battle is for 2nd place.

BC goes 3-1, SD goes 2-1 in the consolation semifinals, Cleveland 1-2 all regular decisions. SD pushes lead over Cleveland from 2.5 pts last night to 6.5 pts after semifinals. BC leads SD by 43 pts. BC can score up to 16 in the finals plus 8 in the consolations, plus bonus points (up to 16 total for 8 bouts). SD and Cleveland can score up to 12 in the finals and 6 in consolations plus bonus points (up to 12 for 6 bouts). So go get the gatorade bucket, BCHS is the 2009 state champ (SD can only get a total of 30 more points). Battle is for 2nd place.

No big surprise there hahahaha

I was surprised you didn;t post something about your mancrush on Shipley again. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

hahaha nice yeah kinda upset about it tho i mean i lose to him by a point fracture my foot in regionals and i miss state by a match that went into the 3rd OT and there were some calls that were very ques. and look wat he does kinda upseting to me but hey its the crual humor of this sport but yeah nice hahaha

hahaha nice yeah kinda upset about it tho i mean i lose to him by a point fracture my foot in regionals and i miss state by a match that went into the 3rd OT and there were some calls that were very ques. and look wat he does kinda upseting to me but hey its the crual humor of this sport but yeah nice hahaha

Those sour grapes must be fairly bitter.

Well hope you recover soon, and remember the 2010 state medalists start training tomorrow (if you are not already a senior...).

Well hope you recover soon, and remember the 2010 state medalists start training tomorrow (if you are not already a senior...).

Yep im a senior and it stinks i wish i could do it all over again from my freshman year but yeah i will be wrestling in the AAU national tournament in a month and a half i think its in iowa or something like that but yeah thanks anyways lol

Yep im a senior and it stinks i wish i could do it all over again from my freshman year but yeah i will be wrestling in the AAU national tournament in a month and a half i think its in iowa or something like that but yeah thanks anyways lol

I know the feeling of coming up short in high school (lost in the consolation quarterfinals of state senior year), and believe me, it stays with you (hence me still wrestling). A lot of colleges have club teams, I'd look into that if I were you. It's a great way to continue doing something you love without it consuming your life like it would in a Div.1 or 2 wrestling program.

Xavier King (171)TN High-5th Place

Zach Flemming(Heavy)5th Place

Joe Shipley(152)5th Place.

Good job to them three for placing.Good job representing Region 1 guys. I was informed about them three earlier, anyone else know anymore?

Man, what I wouldn't kill to be able to wrestle again. I wish I would of done it my freshman year. It seems you understand more about it once you don't have the opportunity no more.

I know the feeling of coming up short in high school (lost in the consolation quarterfinals of state senior year), and believe me, it stays with you (hence me still wrestling). A lot of colleges have club teams, I'd look into that if I were you. It's a great way to continue doing something you love without it consuming your life like it would in a Div.1 or 2 wrestling program.

yeah i mean my season just ended and i already miss it but def. yeah im doing aau and i will be trying to find a college with a good club team thanks