Updates on the Div. 1 state tourny.

ETownwrestler152

Xavier King (171)TN High-5th Place

Zach Flemming(Heavy)5th Place

Joe Shipley(152)5th Place.

Good job to them three for placing.Good job representing Region 1 guys. I was informed about them three earlier, anyone else know anymore?

Man, what I wouldn't kill to be able to wrestle again. I wish I would of done it my freshman year. It seems you understand more about it once you don't have the opportunity no more.

Adam mann DB got 5th, and herold MW outstanding jobs to all those kids

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more results I see from the state tournament, the more I wonder how the heck Soddy lost their region. Boggles the mind.

Ive been thinking that too. Peaking at the perfect time I guess.

Cleveland with a good shot to squeak past. 3 in finals, favored in two. Soddy 2 in finals 1 toss up and one underdog.

The more results I see from the state tournament, the more I wonder how the heck Soddy lost their region. Boggles the mind.

They were probably still tired from State Duals, wrestling back all day for third is tough. (realize i'm just trying to get you flustered.) I'm sure Steve Henry lit a fire under them after not winning region and they came out this week and kicked some butt.

They were probably still tired from State Duals, wrestling back all day for third is tough. (realize i'm just trying to get you flustered.) I'm sure Steve Henry lit a fire under them after not winning region and they came out this week and kicked some butt.

Quite the blaze, then. Very impressive regardless of the reason.

I was going for a subtle poke at your purple and gold. I didn't want to full on insult you, although it would've been fun. You're quite the writer when it comes to defending those Wildcats.

I know you were. Had you gone for the full-on insult you might have stirred the pot, but I like to think I'm learning when to pick my battles (hopefully). Also, you didn't seem like you meant any harm, so I figured I'd let it slide. Clarksville High Wrestling did everything for me, so defending it, the coaches that made me into the man I am as far as my more noble traits are concerned, and the parents of fellow wrestlers that treated me like a son comes naturally to me. I'd do anything for the program.

I plan on being a lawyer, so I guess my persistence and propensity to argue aren't totally without merit. Though, hopefully, I'll tone down my insults by then.