District 8aa Tournament

seymourbutts1

Personally Id like to see a upset in yalls District. With a WH win in the Dist. Championship. I am from Livingston Academy and it would more than likely make our lives more easy when it comes time for the Regionals. I was there last year for the Jenkins/ Dunn shootout for the Regional Championship. And I think (correct me if im wrong) that our first game was agains WH. I like to watch Jenkins play, so a rematch again would be fun too. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> BUT I do think its going to be hard for any team to get past SC in your district just like LA is going to have to battle it out with Upperman for the top seed(we tied for regular season champs).

LAST YEAR IT WAS LA AND WHITE HOUSE IN THE REGION CHAMPIONSHIP. ACTUALLY , WHITE HOUSE HAS PLAYED IN THE LAST 3 REGION CHAMPIONSHIPS. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A WH/SC REGION CHAMPIONSHIP. IT WILL BE DIFFICULT FOR WHITE HOUSE TO MAKE IT 4 IN A ROW EVEN THOUGH IT CAN BE DONE. BUT UPPERMAN'S TEAM THIS YEAR IS STRONGER THEN THE LAST 3 YEARS WHEN WHITE HOUSE KNOCKED THEM OUT OF THE REGION TOURNAMENT ALL 3 YEARS.

LA IS SENIOR LOADED AND HAVE DUNN SO THEY WILL BE HARD TO BEAT ALSO. SC HAS JENKINS AND A TEAM THAT HAS WON ABOUT 10 OR 11 GAMES IN A ROW BEFORE THE GALLATION LOSS. SO THEY HAVE DEFINETLY CAME TOGETHER.

WHITE HOUSE HAS ALOT OF GREAT ATHLETES ON THE TEAM AND CAN GET THERE AGAIN BUT THEY NEED TO PLAY GOOD CONSISTENT BALL STARTING NOW.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LAST YEAR IT WAS LA AND WHITE HOUSE IN THE REGION CHAMPIONSHIP. ACTUALLY , WHITE HOUSE HAS PLAYED IN THE LAST 3 REGION CHAMPIONSHIPS. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A WH/SC REGION CHAMPIONSHIP. IT WILL BE DIFFICULT FOR WHITE HOUSE TO MAKE IT 4 IN A ROW EVEN THOUGH IT CAN BE DONE. BUT UPPERMAN'S TEAM THIS YEAR IS STRONGER THEN THE LAST 3 YEARS WHEN WHITE HOUSE KNOCKED THEM OUT OF THE REGION TOURNAMENT ALL 3 YEARS.

LA IS SENIOR LOADED AND HAVE DUNN SO THEY WILL BE HARD TO BEAT ALSO. SC HAS JENKINS AND A TEAM THAT HAS WON ABOUT 10 OR 11 GAMES IN A ROW BEFORE THE GALLATION LOSS. SO THEY HAVE DEFINETLY CAME TOGETHER.

WHITE HOUSE HAS ALOT OF GREAT ATHLETES ON THE TEAM AND CAN GET THERE AGAIN BUT THEY NEED TO PLAY GOOD CONSISTENT BALL STARTING NOW.

nothing really unepxected yesteryday. ptown suffered a hard loss. greenbrier should not be overlooked by white house even though ultimately white house will win. i would love to see a sc and wh final.

2/23 Results @ Greenbrier

Consolation Game

Greenbrier--58 DCA--45

Championship Game

Station Camp--61 White House 57

Region Seeding

#1 Station Camp

#2 White House

#3 Greenbrier

#4 DCA

All Tournament Team

John Jenkins--MVP