Day 1 Aftermath

LynxWrestler

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So guys, how about that state tournament down in Chattanooga?

talk about upsets and close matches, this one had it all.

Beazley beating Boone 2-1

Dixon losing 6-5 and then getting knocked out.

Sluder losing to Ferguson

what are your surprises about a fun filled day at UTC?

I wouldn't say that the Beasley Boone match was necessarily an upset. But the Dixon match definitely was. And the Ferguson/Sluder match could be counted as one too. I can't wait to get there Friday and watch that's all I know. Ha. Beasley still has a freaking tough road ahead of him too. Jordan, then possibly Penson, who he has had close close matches with. I would love to see him pull it off though. He works so d*** hard, in the practice room, and on his own.

So guys, how about that state tournament down in Chattanooga?

talk about upsets and close matches, this one had it all.

Beazley beating Boone 2-1

Dixon losing 6-5 and then getting knocked out.

Sluder losing to Ferguson

what are your surprises about a fun filled day at UTC?

They got some cleaning up to do... The results do not match the brackets in 112 or 119.

I wouldn't say that the Beasley Boone match was necessarily an upset. But the Dixon match definitely was. And the Ferguson/Sluder match could be counted as one too. I can't wait to get there Friday and watch that's all I know. Ha. Beasley still has a freaking tough road ahead of him too. Jordan, then possibly Penson, who he has had close close matches with. I would love to see him pull it off though. He works so d*** hard, in the practice room, and on his own.

I meant that Beazley/Boone was a close match, but not necessarily an upset. But 112 and 119 are arguably the hardest weights for some people.

I DONT THINK THE FERFUSON/SLUDER MATCH WAS "DEFINATLEY" AN UPSET. KELLEN HAS BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS. THIS IS HIS SENIOR YEAR. HE WORKS HARD AND IS AN AWESOME WRESTLER AND A GREAT KID! I FOR ONE WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM FINISH ON TOP! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I DONT THINK THE FERFUSON/SLUDER MATCH WAS "DEFINATLEY" AN UPSET. KELLEN HAS BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS. THIS IS HIS SENIOR YEAR. HE WORKS HARD AND IS AN AWESOME WRESTLER AND A GREAT KID! I FOR ONE WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM FINISH ON TOP! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Were you quoting me me when you said "definitely"? I didn't say it was definitely an upset? I said it "could be counted as one."

[

When I mentioned the Ferguson/Sluder match, I was only basing it off of the rankings. I'm more familiar with the middle tn wrestlers so I know better those wrestlers and how they stack up against the best in the state.

NO, I WAS MAKING MY OWN QUOTE.... I CAN DO THAT CAN'T I? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Yeah......and I was just asking a question regarding your "reply" to my post. I can do that can't I? /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Yeah......and I was just asking a question regarding your "reply" to my post. I can do that can't I? /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

NO I WAS SERIOUS ABOUT IF I COULD DO THAT... YOU KNOW QUOTE MYSELPH. I SEE YOU DID IT AS WELL. MUST BE OK /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

NO I WAS SERIOUS ABOUT IF I COULD DO THAT... YOU KNOW QUOTE MYSELPH. I SEE YOU DID IT AS WELL. MUST BE OK /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey boy, get ur butt to bed!!!! We gotta long trip to chatt-town in the morn!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Sure am gonna miss my ''Lil Big Patton tomorrow!!''