Gordonsville ........

BUBBAGUMP

Gordonsville faced off against Fairview tonight. they looked good on the beginning when Shawn Webster took a handoff on a trap about 65 yards down to the 5 yard line, and he scored a couple of plays later. After that Fairview drove down and scored. Their offense alternated between the Spread and the Wing-T, and they went No-Huddle. The final was 19-6 in favor of Fairview. I saw some things that I was happy with, and I saw some things that concerned me. Hopefully this game is used as a learning tool to help the team get better.

croz........a jamboree is a glorified scrimmage and nobody is going to show their whole hand. I've talked to a few people from the southside...some very concerned .......some not concerned at all. What's some other opinions? Unusually quiet today.

I haven't heard....but what's the word on Storm? And did they break out the new uniforms last nite....or saving them from the Owls?

I realize it's a scrimmage, and the best thing that could've happened, IMO, happened. And, No, Gville didn't show their whole hand, but what they did show, I think it could've been better. As long as they are as prepared as they can be in two weeks, they'll get better.

Storm, from what I can tell, is probably done for the year. Out of everyone I've talked to, no one really knows for sure. And, It looked like they wore the new white jerseys.

storm is out for the season but we got da "D" straighten out...i played for them... but i quit for college basketball coming up next yr...i know there whole package and they didnt run one thing...they jus fooled everyone..but yall gonna see

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard all that "new package" jazz before. Couple years ago it was the funky pistol and 28 was gonna be hung on the Owls. Needless to say, that didn't happen. Not likely to this go around either.

Look on the bright side, though, ballin. Might be able to string together a few after week 3.

I also hate to hear about Storm's injury and wish him a full, quick recovery.

GO BIG OWLS!!

Is their any other Gville fans out there.

haha ur real cool..sapp is going for mathematics actually..and yes he is on a shcolarship... we are bros so we can use this accout thanks...

You guys crack me up.

Gordonsville offers shcolarships?? Why would a public school offer shcolarships.??? Can anybody apply ?? By the way...........what the heck is a shcolarship??