Jackson county vs. clarkrange

godevilsgo

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarkrange 47 - Jackson County 30 final..... Congratulations Lady Buffaloes!!!!!! And Congratulations Molly Heady on being MVP of the district tournament. Amazing how this young lady went from 2 nd team all district to MVP of the district tournament. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

It was a great game. I agree it is so awesome how Molly Heady went from 2nd team to MVP. I wonder what those who thought she deserved 2nd team in the coaches poll a week ago are feeling now?

Congratulations as well to the All-District team. Their hard work was recoginized.

If these two teams meet up again, the Lady Buffaloes need to watch Emily Bowman. She was on target with most of her 3 point shots tonight. I look forward to the Regionals. GO LADY BUFFALOES! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Congrads to the Lady Buffaloes of Clarkrange, Tn. 2009 District 7A Champions!!

All 5 Starters made all tournamnet with Molly Heady claiming the MVP!

Played an out standing game tonight. Good Luck in the Region Ladies!!

Is it safe to assume Monterey didn't have a vote tonight? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Way to go Lady Buffaloes!!

Looks like we will be hosting Tousdale County friday night at the range!!

What time should Clarkrange Fans start arriving? Can't wait to see these young ladies continue the journey for the gold ball. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Is it safe to assume Monterey didn't have a vote tonight? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Way to go Lady Buffaloes!!

I would say that you are so right. Go Lady Buffaloes!! You all rock! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Really super defense when you hold Leonard to 7 points. Congradulations

Lady Buffaloes. You ALL played like State Champs tonight. Keep up

the good work. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I agree 100%. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

i would like to give the shirt off my back to these young ladies!!!!!!!!!! with me being JC BIGGEST FAN. these girls have a good thing going and to me as long as as one of these too teams bring the gold ball to the upper cumberland is all that matters to me. this is clarkranges year and dont let anyone else take that away from you girls. and hats off to there fans, it helps them out alot. if CR makes it to the state championship i would be there in a heart beat. and i say this in closing, Clarkrange Lady Buffalos its your dream season live, love, and cherish it cause it will last a life time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!