Jackson county vs. clarkrange

godevilsgo

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like to give the shirt off my back to these young ladies!!!!!!!!!! with me being JC BIGGEST FAN. these girls have a good thing going and to me as long as as one of these too teams bring the gold ball to the upper cumberland is all that matters to me. this is clarkranges year and dont let anyone else take that away from you girls. and hats off to there fans, it helps them out alot. if CR makes it to the state championship i would be there in a heart beat. and i say this in closing, Clarkrange Lady Buffalos its your dream season live, love, and cherish it cause it will last a life time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the positive posts, I know how hard it is to give a competitor praise. Several nice fans from JC and elsewhere who aren't trying to bash our young ladies for their acomplishments thus far. Thanks, and hopefully these ladies can finish what they have started this year.

Thanks for the positive posts, I know how hard it is to give a competitor praise. Several nice fans from JC and elsewhere who aren't trying to bash our young ladies for their acomplishments thus far. Thanks, and hopefully these ladies can finish what they have started this year.

you are very welcome. its just mind blowing. and i would have to say this that JC and CR have become big rivals. and thats ok. as everyone knows 7A is the district to be beat and as i said before as long as one of these to teams bring home the gold ball to it. and it looks like it is going to be CR AND THATS JUST FINE AND DANDY WITH ME!!!!!!!

No doubt you will see them in the Boro, they have 3 games scheduled there /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Hey, 7a I guess that dollar menu at mickie D's aint cut'n it this year lol!! The economy going to get better Obama says it is /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Maybe then you can afford that steak dinner like you did last year ehhh!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Goodluck to CR and JC.....they will meet again!

Hey, 7a I guess that dollar menu at mickie D's aint cut'n it this year lol!! The economy going to get better Obama says it is /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Maybe then you can afford that steak dinner like you did last year ehhh!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Goodluck to CR and JC.....they will meet again!

He must of feed them at halftime, but the fullness (whatever it was), only lasted until the beginning of the 4th! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Heeeyyyy Options, What is it this year with you being so humble LOL!! JC fans have always gave praise (well, most of them) when it was due.....just you can swallow it a lil better this year since the shoe is on the other foot! I haven't kept up with it much this year....How many times has CR beat JC?? I remember last year very well...JC beat CR 5 times??? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> CR got a couple more times to go the distance right?? Heady, was a great addition to the talent that CR has!!! She just might be in the running for Miss Basketball!!! Good Luck to ya!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Keep a check on that BP now!!

p.s. Don't ya miss me poking at ya? Now, don't you go getting your drawers in a wad... I just reminiscing when my fav ball handler played...hope ya get to know how that feels too!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

respectfully lol!!

i would like to give the shirt off my back to these young ladies!!!!!!!!!! with me being JC BIGGEST FAN. these girls have a good thing going and to me as long as as one of these too teams bring the gold ball to the upper cumberland is all that matters to me. this is clarkranges year and dont let anyone else take that away from you girls. and hats off to there fans, it helps them out alot. if CR makes it to the state championship i would be there in a heart beat. and i say this in closing, Clarkrange Lady Buffalos its your dream season live, love, and cherish it cause it will last a life time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jc If'n ya take that shirt off I am going to take you out behind the woodshed!! Now, straighten up and get a lil tougher that cr bunch got you going soft.....well second thought you might distract them girls on the ball court from cr..... good strategy just warn a sister before you do that so i can put my shades on!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Heeeyyyy Options, What is it this year with you being so humble LOL!! JC fans have always gave praise (well, most of them) when it was due.....just you can swallow it a lil better this year since the shoe is on the other foot! I haven't kept up with it much this year....How many times has CR beat JC?? I remember last year very well...JC beat CR 5 times??? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> CR got a couple more times to go the distance right?? Heady, was a great addition to the talent that CR has!!! She just might be in the running for Miss Basketball!!! Good Luck to ya!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Keep a check on that BP now!!

p.s. Don't ya miss me poking at ya? Now, don't you go getting your drawers in a wad... I just reminiscing when my fav ball handler played...hope ya get to know how that feels too!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

respectfully lol!!

I just hope we get the opportunity to return the favor this year!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> My drawers are in very good shape right now, hope they stay that way. I am so humble because I know the road is still long. 7 more wins and I will loosen up a bit!!!